mysterygirl99 mysterygirl99 36-40, F 24 Answers Jun 1, 2010

Well has the 'other woman' (I'm assuming) told him it's all over, or has he had his fling and now wants to be looked after again... if it was me , I'd be very wary of his motives.<br />
How have you manage this last year without him, if you can truthfully say to yourself, 'I'm coping ', I'd decline the offer thankyou very much, you have made your bed now lie in it.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

i dont know your exact circumstance but i know if that happened to me there would be no way in hell i would take him back especially if he said he didnt love me but i hope u sort it out i would be asking him alot of questions on why before i made the decision though and can u and ure kids handle another break up if it happens again? good luck

Best Answer

It is very difficult to answer. Just you will be able to do it, but think he did it, will he do it again.

Best Answer

No. If he left you once, he'll do it again.

Best Answer

Why would you even consider it.

Best Answer

consider the following before making a decision:<br />
why did he leave you before? <br />
what are his reasons for coming back now? <br />
do you still love him? <br />
do you want to live with him again?<br />
is it really worth 'getting back together'? <br />
will you be happy with that decision?

Best Answer

Why does he want you back? Do you want him back? Are you ready to forgive him and patch things up. There are lots of things for you to consider..

Best Answer

why did he leave that first time? tough choice, you have your kids to consider but how do you know he won't pickup and leave again?

Best Answer

My husband left me for 7 weeks, not a word! I didn't hear from him at all had no clue where he was. Then he finally called saying he loves me and to come back home. I forgive him and took him back.... He honestly seemed like he did regret what he did, he was so loving. We made passionate love every single day. Seven weeks after he left again, not a word!

Best Answer

i would think really hard and see to your self should i take him back and think how i can have him love me because you do not want no body that does not love you anymore beleive me that is how my husband has me right now he is telling me that he does not love me and i want him back and i do not know what to do and i have to wait for him too come to me and he has to come to me if he wants me but i have to live my life and i have too see if he wants me or not and i am trying to give him sometime to miss me and i am trying to leave him alone so that way he can miss me so that way he can figure out what the hell he is doing and i still love him but i have to wait for him too come to me because he knows that i am here if he wants me back and i will have to think about it for a long time if i want to or not so i have to have him come to me and i would of like too take him back someday but i will have to think really hard and long about it really and i am trying to get out of denial really because he is being a stupid *** retarded because he is doing the same thing that my friends boy friend did and i hope he gets caught really so i hope he will relize what he has done

Best Answer

they say when you lose something and it returns to you its yours to keep. you beleive he learned his lesson if not kick him to the cruve again. you had a year to strugle on your own so why not try again for the kids sake

Best Answer

only u can decide if u want to let this man back in ur life. do u still love him, want him, desire him???????????? do u trust him? do u trust that he wont leave u again??????????? i wish u the best and hope that everything works out for u. blessings

Best Answer

yes i do still love my husband but i do not know if i want to take him back or not and right now he does not miss me and i am trying to have him miss me what should i do

Best Answer

most men leave b/c they found something new and exciting and they want to come back b/c the grass wasnt as green as they thought. <br />
he is selfish and now he is finish doing his dirt he wants you back. did he think about that before he left.<br />
what he did would linger in my mind forever!!!!**hugs**

Best Answer

Did you ask your children? Ask your heart . Then Lay out your terms.He has to date you. You have to see if you waNT HIM BACK. DID HE HAVE ANOTHER WOMAN? HAS HE BEEN TESTED FOR SEXUAL DISEASES? DO YOU HAVE A CHURCH TELL HIM YOU WILL NEED COUNSELING. BRING BACK THE ROMANCE IN YOUR LIFE. TELL HIM YOU MAY WANT TO DATE SOMEONE. MAKE SURE OF YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU GET HURT AGAIN. BUT ALLOW HIM IN IF YOU HAVE EVEN A SPARK LEFT OF YOUR LOVE.

Best Answer

I took mine back after he did something stupid and had to spend years in prison. The heart wants and needs what it wants and needs. There is no arguing with it... Are you arguing with your heart or trying to talk it into anything?

Best Answer

Firstly it depend on why he left. Secondly it depends if you still love him.

Best Answer

Why does he want to come back? I think that is the question you must answer.

Best Answer

Ask him "What have you got to offer me / us?" ....negotiate!<br />
Like HeroInWaiting says, get to know and agree upon things that matter to you and to him, before giving him another run.

Best Answer

the answer should be easy do you love him and do you trust him

Best Answer