I just found out that the 'active ingredient' in breast enhancement drugs is Hops...the stuff they brew into beer...you'd have 2 drink about 15 heavy lagers a day to get the needed dose (About 40 mg.) But you can buy hops in pill form...I'm seriously considering taken them...any opinions? i looked up the side effects and none are found in small doses...i'm assuming 40 mg isn't a small dose though...i dunno..i'd really like to have bigger breasts lol, it's my one shallow trait i have but i've tried gaining weight (breasts are really just fat) but it all goes to my behind... =(
purified purified 22-25, F 6 Answers Jul 14, 2009

I am really skeptical that any pill/drug is going to make your breast bigger.... I would caution you to really see what all is these pills.. and I would check with a doctor first.

Best Answer

I just bought a bottle today :) Will keep u posted.

Best Answer

I didn't realize that would help with breast enhancement if you weren't lactating. But if it works, then good on ya'! :-)

Best Answer

If they work...or you find any info message me!!!!

Best Answer