My younger brother and I are always at it. Even though he's younger he's 5"11 and been playing football since 1st grade and he's a freshmen in HS. I'm 5'3 and a nonsport person and a Jr in HS. When we fight my parents don't give a flying **** because he's the only boy.
D3L13 D3L13 16-17, F 5 Answers Nov 30, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Y go for it. Sport is good teaches you many of life lessons and self defence you can use forever. Forgwt about kicking his butt though man is as a rule a more physically stronger but that doesnt give him the right to lay a hand on you unless you antagonizing him?

Best Answer

I don't antagonize him. I ignore him for the most part, I don't like him. Whenever I ignore him he tries to fight with me.

Best Answer

Why do your parents turn blind eye that sucks.

Best Answer

Yes. Get tough and learn how to defend urself. My brother is 6 ft 250+ and we've been fighting since we were kids. I've learned how to fight back at a young age. It's awesome taking down someone bigger then you. Trust me. He won't mess with u again.

Best Answer

so you get to kick him then claim it is just fun.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer