I've been waiting over a year to hear those words from my man. I say tell her!! but also don't forget that those words don't mean you can stop showing her you love her with your actions. sometimes once men say those words they stop showing us in actions that they love us, so remember to do BOTH!

Best Answer

words like that ca n only push her away from you. show it to her; flirt, hold her hand on the streets....

Best Answer

Unfortunantly the words "I love you"often replace the show of Love, so with the words give of yourself to her with filling a need she has for something, this shows caringness which is loving.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yeah i'm silly i know :P

Best Answer

well do you love her?

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

haha well then, I'm confused, why wouldn't you profess something that is real? something that you feel? tell her

Best Answer

there is a pertty huge thing i've not said, she's my cousin.

Best Answer

haha oh wow, your definitely young and have to be redirected to what love really is and what it really constitutes, I don't know if you knew but dating a family member is a big no no dude.

Best Answer