I don't know, did he send you a picture? (Yeah, I looked at you profile.)

Best Answer

It's my prerogative!

Best Answer

Yup. But I couldn't resist the comment.

Best Answer

I know I am really mean!!! lol

Best Answer

Well, it does make for an interesting first impression. :)

Best Answer

Be honest with him and yourself. Only say what you feel, no more no less.

Best Answer

Do NOT say the words unless you are sure. If you must, you can tell him how happy he makes you. How you like being with him. But don't use the word in even the most roundabout way. Until you are sure you actual love him, and not just the things he does, you will be leading him to expect something you may not be ready to give.

Best Answer

Loving can mean different things to different people, so maybe you should examine what you mean when you say you don't love him... then you should examine what are you doing getting involved with someone you don't love... because when we love it can be difficult... I just find it that when we don't love it's not worth investing our time in a relationship.

Best Answer

I don't think I know anything about love actually! I know he drives 4 hours to see me once a week and he puts me first. Except before his kids but I wouldn't expect anything different! He is always always the same and the only time he was angry with me is when I try to break it off with him cuz he scares the crap out of me!

Best Answer

I think you should take it easy and see where things go. In time you will realize if what you feel for him is more than fear or the comfort of having someone love you.

Best Answer

you already know the answer. Tell him you really like him and you love being with him, but you can't return the feelings. It's goina hurt him but its for the best. He'll get over it.

Best Answer

The fact that you said you don't think you do is a sure answer that you don't. Love is never unsure. What is so wrong with being honest? Telling someone how you feel doesn't have to be a scary thing. You are a good person he's a good person don't end up losing yourself over a lie. Love is too beautiful to be handed away by uncertainty.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT. Be honest with yourself and with him and say "I love the way you treat me and the way that you love me, but I just need more time for my feelings to develop. I hope that one day I will love you as much as you love me." If you are falling for him you should tell him so but absolutely do NOT tell him that you love him if you don't. That is a lie and he will understand if you are still developing feelings. People fall in love at a different pace and he should respect that.

Best Answer

Tell him those qualities. If you don't love him, then don't say it. But showing your appreciation or acknowledging his treatment of you would surely lift his head a bit.

Best Answer

Why on earth would you tell him that you love him if you don't? Honesty is always best.

Best Answer

I feel like he is expecting it

Best Answer

What does that have to do with honesty?

Best Answer

I wouldn`t tell him that I loved him if I really didn`t feel it, but I was once in this predicament with my own husband, I loved how he treated me and how he loved me, I fell into a depression and accidentally fell in love with another man and was lost. I stayed with my husband and over the years I discovered that loving someone was a choice, I finally chose to love my husband and now I love him because it`s who I am, I can fly on the wings of eagles in love with him because I wanted to and I opened up my heart by choice! I have never been happier it was the best decision I have ever made, I can honestly say I really do love him because it`s who I am, I`m very loving I can sore anytime I want, and even if he bursts my bubble I will forgive him and love him all over again. so you have a choice either you can leave him because you can`t open up your heart to him, or you can take control over your own heart and open it up to him like he deserves because it`s who you are. I am happy now because I decided to open my heart up to him and now I have the best of both worlds, I feel passion for him, and I love the way he loves me. We could say that that`s true love, it wasn`t spontainious but I put forth the effort and I do not regret it, he is truely the best man I have ever been with.

Best Answer

Well I have only been dating him for almost 2 months. Seems early to be talking about love but he seems to have strong feelings for me like no one else has ever. I know it seems like I am jumping ahead but I really think this guy loves me!

Best Answer

I believe it, that is amazing, I'm happy for you, now are you ready to reciprocate that love?

Best Answer