he left me and im scared ill never get him back. should i just let him slip forever?
tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, tell him. Just don't expect him to necessarily give a ****

Best Answer

meant implies it is already over and done with so you tell me if you want to beat a dead horse

Best Answer

meant as in he broke up with me and i loved him...i still do love him but were not together anymore

Best Answer

tell him what he meant, then youll know for sure

Best Answer

if he meant that much....why doesnt he already know

Best Answer

You must be kidding, right? Suck it up and learn that you can't use emotional blackmail to affect another's actions.

Best Answer

get over with it...tell him and let it be what's gonna be

cos u don't wanna regret it later..and be hunted by the classic ugly question : "WHAT IF"

Best Answer

Sleeping with him will show him.

Best Answer

If you let this slip now you may never get it back. Steel yourself and let him know your feelings. Have faith my friend

Best Answer

how should i do it when he doesnt even talk to me? i mean he doesnt reject me but he hasnt tried talking to him..and ive called him

Best Answer

he hasnt tried talking to me**

Best Answer

He doesnt need to talk, he just needs to listen. You just need to grab his attention and tell him..he doesnt need to speak, but listen. A direct approach would be best for this

Best Answer

You should tell him if His name is Jesus.

Best Answer