Sure!!!! I hate this saying, but YOLO!!! At worst he tells you he doesn't feel the same and then maybe one of you moves away to college, at best you be together!! :D

Best Answer

Have you watched Crazy Little Thing Called Love? if not you should. that movie is your story

Best Answer

Is it on netflix instant?

Best Answer

I don't know.. We don't have netflix in the Philippines.. uhm but the movie is Thai. nevertheless, it made me cry a lot. and it fluttered my heart as well.

Best Answer

Okay thank you. I will watch it.

Best Answer

^^ alrighty

Best Answer

be practical ... if you really had that strong feelings for him or you were ready for it you would have done it long time back , so it took you this long you might not ready now also ... it will be like your confessing the feelings , if you want to do it , convience him !

Best Answer

Could you elaborate more for me please on your response?

Best Answer

its very simple one does not wait this much time if there is this inner feeling of love , you have waited this long so it was not love , ask yourself .

and still you want to have him in your life , then you have to conving him that you love .... not that you will just go and confess your feelings and return empty handed ...
you have to either convience him or you should not tell him , keep it that way ... i feel so :)

but its your life and your decisions ...

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer