an friend of mine has been involved with a guy for over a year now. the thing is... he is still in another relationship. he is lying to both girls and has no plans of changing that. somehow i feel obligated to let the girls know about that - i mean... i would wanna know if my boyfriend is a cheating bastard. so - should i tell the girlfriend?
missturner2 missturner2 22-25, F 18 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

People that tell you not to tell, are likely to be the kind of people that Cheat themselves.who else would want to protect a cheater but another cheater.

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

Tell her. The worst that could happen is it costs you her friendship.

Best Answer

If you know for fact the other girls name and area so your friend can see for herself then yes

Best Answer

I can only give you my own answer. I'm too biased to remain neutral on this. Tell the world. But perhaps give him a chance to do it first. I guess that is only fair....everyone deserves a chance to fix his/her issues :/

Best Answer

i know that he had tons of chances to tell him self but he never does... i've been picking up the pieces of my friend for months now.... something has to change.

Best Answer

In that case. Time to bring down the hammer. Go protect your friends.

Best Answer

That's not an issue the bf has he's made a concious choice to do what he's doing now

Best Answer

Why don't you get a life and mind your own business - the world's a big enough mess without your input

Best Answer

Anyone you tell will blame you subconsciously. You will lose friends all around. It's highly likely that anyone being cheated on for a year already knows about it.

Best Answer

If he's not your friend and one of his girlfriend is, of course you should tell her.<br />
If he were your friend, you should have told him first - and then of course the girls.

Best Answer

okay thanks...

Best Answer

Unless he explicitly told you not to tell anyone. In that case, first warn him that if he doesn't stop lying you're going to tell your friend.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

Unless something's illegal, I'm not into tattletales. Plus you never know if something like that could backfire and you end up losing a friend---the bearer of bad news often ends up getting blamed for bearing it

Best Answer

Yes, but be very careful to collect concrete proof first. I would even hire a private investigator. Show photos, proof of texts, phone calls etc

Best Answer

he certainly deserves it but will it backfire on you?

Best Answer

how would it backfire? he is not my friend, but one of the girls is...

Best Answer

well it was just a qualifier for my yes i guess.

Best Answer

well you know the situation better than me =)

Best Answer

Only after you have finished all of your own work.

Best Answer