Piepiepie007 Piepiepie007 13-15, M 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No. But if you are to shy email her, text her, or just tell her.

Best Answer

You should tell her yourself but if you are really shy, you should write her a letter and tell her how you feel about her but add that you are very shy so you'd prefer to write your feelings than talk to her personally.

Best Answer

nah. be a man and tell her in person.

Best Answer

How do I tell her? When? Where? Please help

Best Answer

First off, how well do you know this girl? If you don't know her that well, start off by asking her out. Think of some fun ideas (i.e. bowling, ice skating), decide what you'd like to do, rehearse what you're gonna say, and the next time you see her be like "hey, I was thinking of going [name an activity] this weekend. If you're free you should join me." She'll either say "sure! (sure), sorry, i'm really busy (sorry, i'm not interested), or i'm busy this weekend, but i'm free such and such a day maybe we can do it then (i'm busy this weekend but I'm free such and such a day maybe we can do it then.)" If you do get a date, it'll give her the chance to get to know you and it'll increase the chances of it turning into a relationship. You might win her heart, or you might fail miserably, but as Wayne Gretzky once said "you'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Best of luck, buddy.

Best Answer

Thanks, broham. Thanks

Best Answer

Yes, if you want to end up in a horrible mood.<br />
It's likely that this won't work, but it might, it will.<br />
Ask her.

Best Answer

I think you can ...it's harmless

Best Answer

No she might think he's joking or it's a prank.

Best Answer

No. Tell your crush yourself. Less messy.

Best Answer