Because I really want to break them up. Normally I don't care about her, but I want him to put a car in his name for me and he's too scared to because his wife might find out. I want to break them up somehow, but I don't know how. I'm thinking about leaving my under garments around the house in different places or giving him hickies. Idk those seems kind of Lifetime movie. I should just text her or something.
chantalle89 chantalle89 22-25, F 13 Answers Sep 5, 2012

i think he deserves to get caught I hate cheaters but what I hate more are the people like you that know they have a wife. You are scum. I always told my hubby if he cheats on me an the girl does not know he is married we are both going to beat the **** out of him an if she does know im beating the **** out of both of them. I hope when your married your man cheats on you.

Best Answer

You're subhuman scum. If you really want to know what to do, stop seeing him. Leaving a legacy of broken lives is no way to live life.

Best Answer

Yes send her a text..better yet forward his text or email ..if she knows maybe she will leave him and find a man that will treat her better and Then, then maybe you two could be together ..<br />
Because you two deserve each other.

Best Answer

He won't leave her and you'll be the enemy of both.

Best Answer

**** no!!! ruin his wife and his life and won t help you! you sound like your just using him for your own greedy personal gains

Best Answer

only if you want him to leave you too...

Best Answer

I can only hope that your boyfriend will see this and realize the type of person you are and wise up.<br />
If you ware willing to be this evil and underhanded with her, what will you do to him if you get mad? <br />
And all this so you can get a car?<br />
Wow you are so very petty and superficial.<br />
I would not be surprised if what you are about to do will get you into a lot of trouble. AT THE LEAST charged with adultry.

Best Answer

A woman like you must understand, what goes around comes around. You want to use him as you are using her to get to him. In war I've seen men take things for granted for they had no sense of the danger we were in and with their guard down get killed or wounded. You are taking this situation as if you are in control of the evil you are perpetrating because of your lack of personal integrity. To every cause there is a reaction and the reaction you will cause here is not in your control. The husband is a cheat with a lack of morals, people who murder others have a lack of morals. The wife may not take it out on him but on you. What you are up to could have the same results as a guy jacking of with a handful of razor blades.

Best Answer

that would be an extremely bad idea,,,,esp so if u want to keep him urs,,

Best Answer

I highly recommend you don't do this. It's manipulation and you'll mess his life up more than you know. It won't make him care for you more than he does and it won't get you the car you want. If he can't or won't get you a car, you're going to have to accept this. Sorry!

Best Answer

no... you should invite her into the mixx...... don't be a home wrecker... hehehe

Best Answer