...doing strange things. I hate going out now, somehow I always get a looser on my trail. Who will defend me?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 4 Answers Jun 14 in Community

There was a twilight zone episode similar to this. <br />
A woman is assaulted and raped. She is understandably traumatized. Once while out with her husband, she sees a guy on the street and breaks down crying and tells her husband it was that guy.<br />
The husband follows the man and gets his license plate number and tracks his identity. He spends the next few days tracking this man and eventually kills him in a secluded parking garage by bludgeoning him from behind.<br />
Days later he's taking his wife to lunch and everything is fine. Suddenly his wife breaks down and say "that's him!" and points at a man in a nearby car. She then says "that man raped me" and points at another man walking down the street. And she repeatedly does this with every man she sees--- hence the guy the husband killed was likely innocent.

Best Answer

woa, not like that with me. With me it's many guys who have the hots for sexy black girl on her own. Easy catch...

Best Answer

I think I might be one of the creepy guys following you

Best Answer

Stop it! By the way, were you following me the time I went to khomas mall? Did the green Jersey match the tight or should I try another look?
And stop following me!

Best Answer

Yes u must if u think they will stop him from following you

Best Answer

ok, might help

Best Answer

Why u aren't sure?
Don't u think that ur brothers will 100 percent help u out in it?

Best Answer

nope, I was attacked by many men but they just tell me to change. I have no idea what I do wrong

Best Answer

How old are you ? Lol

Best Answer

old enough to kick serious butt!! lol, but I don't want to ruin my make up

Best Answer

So you now want the to babysit you ?

Best Answer

Just do it for me while I'm shopping...

Best Answer

Right .

Best Answer

Plot twist it's your Guardian Angel.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer