Eunkyo Eunkyo 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

6 years! Oh god! U just have one life to live so take a chance n tell him before some other girl makes him hers

Best Answer

Yep, it has been 6 years. Although he took care of me well but sometime we're a friend, it's make me hesitate for some reasons but he did tell his friend that he like someone but I just don't know who is her.

Best Answer

I guess then there's only one way to find out. Isn't it? Tell him or else u'll regret ur whole life thinking why u didn't have 1 minute of courage. Good luck :-)

Best Answer

Thanks Kristina

Best Answer

No problem :-)

Best Answer

6 years..u shud try telling him actually

Best Answer

Yes, or forever look back and regret that you didnt tell him when you had the chance

Best Answer

If a girl tell you , she liked you? Will u be happy even u dont like her?

Best Answer

Yes i'd take it as a compliment :), what do you have to lose if you tell him and he doesnt feel the same way, at least you gave it a shot or not tell him and watch him happily settle with someone else and that will just hurt like hell

Best Answer

Thanks a lot. You're right I have nothing lose just to tell him how my heart feel.

Best Answer

Not useful

Best Answer