Eunkyo Eunkyo 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

6 years! Oh god! U just have one life to live so take a chance n tell him before some other girl makes him hers

Best Answer

Yep, it has been 6 years. Although he took care of me well but sometime we're a friend, it's make me hesitate for some reasons but he did tell his friend that he like someone but I just don't know who is her.

Best Answer

I guess then there's only one way to find out. Isn't it? Tell him or else u'll regret ur whole life thinking why u didn't have 1 minute of courage. Good luck :-)

Best Answer

Thanks Kristina

Best Answer

No problem :-)

Best Answer

6 years..u shud try telling him actually

Best Answer

Yes, or forever look back and regret that you didnt tell him when you had the chance

Best Answer

If a girl tell you , she liked you? Will u be happy even u dont like her?

Best Answer

Yes i'd take it as a compliment :), what do you have to lose if you tell him and he doesnt feel the same way, at least you gave it a shot or not tell him and watch him happily settle with someone else and that will just hurt like hell

Best Answer

Thanks a lot. You're right I have nothing lose just to tell him how my heart feel.

Best Answer

Of course. What if you die tomorrow? Just imagine how happy you will make him by making him realize that there is actually someone out there who really likes him. Even if he rejects, I think that he will stay friends. Though he might give you a chance :)

Best Answer

Thx girl. Unlike ur username u ain't complicated at all .

Best Answer

Not useful

Best Answer