I was with my ex boyfriend five years.Broke up two years now, I still love him.A year ago he told me he still loved me,I was too stubborn to admit I did too as we broke up due to him cheating.He has a girlfriend now of nine months I know its a long time but he moved on not knowing how I felt.I am so regretful,sad,lonely and down.Should I tell him I still love him or will I be hurt even more? Please help no matter how honest the answers.Thanks
rhodedendron rhodedendron 31-35 12 Answers Jan 25, 2011

Yes

Best Answer

it was very terrible when i started with my relationship 3 year back when Donald called me on phone from Minnesota and said bye to me,i could not understand him well because its very funny. In June i want to see him Donald and he said to my face it is over.i was so sown and never know what to do,when i was on Google i saw Doctor Zaza contact where everyone was testifying on his spiritual power and i mailed and called him and explained my problems to him and all he said was don't worry because i will help you with your case and truly after all was done, he settle problem for me and 7days later Donald came back to me and apologize,its like a dream i started counting days but Donald nevered thought of left me. Do you have problems and need a solution then contact Doctor Zaza now for help via email: indiaspellcaster@hotmail. com

Best Answer

I personally think you should,but before you do..ask yourself hard if you still want a life with him.and judging by what you've written ,you guys broke up cause he cheated,well,what will happen if he cheats again?you guys have been apart for two years now i believe its only fair that u move on. His done th same thing,and i don't think you're that mean to hurt the girl his with..

Best Answer

First off, I wouldn't unless he and his current girl break up-until and unless that happens, say nothing. Second, he did it once. How is he going to prove to you he's changed? write a checklist for what it would take for him to come back. Third, date some other people. You may be in love with this guy, but how do you know you won't find someone who's even better, if you do some serious looking? HAVE you been looking? A heterosexual male friend of mine once said to me "Men are like NYC subway trains. If you miss one another will be along in ten minutes." Not flattering to guys-but there are lots of good, caring, sweet guys out there who aren't known cheating risks!

Best Answer

yes i think you should... but will he cheat again... this is something you must look at, and decide if you can also forgive him totaly of the first time he cheated...you must leave it in the past and never bring it up... go for it if you can do this.... good luck

Best Answer

whatever is right for you is he worth telling

Best Answer

I would say pass. Just think about the possibilities.

If you tell him and he wants to be back with you, that means he hasn't changed and is quick to jump around from girl to girl just to please himself. If he says no then it will make things even more uncomfortable and you will go through more pain than you need.

Hopefully you learned your lesson though... don't be stubborn for important things like telling another person you love them when not saying so will likely push them away. Don't assume he will figure out your true feelings on his own.

Best Answer

All things happen for a reason. if its meant to be than it shall be so. and if u do tell him, make sure ur sober ;p

Best Answer

If you want to get back together, or try to work things out, then yes. If you think that the break-up was for a valid reason, and either he hasn't changed or you haven't changed, then it may just stir up feelings and end up being painful.

Best Answer

only if u love him if u love him u sould tell him!

Best Answer

If you really do and you feel there is a chance of getting back together then yes.

Best Answer