you and the new girl are both being played for fools. She has an excuse. She doesn't know it's going on. You're just a fool.

Best Answer

Only if your name is Pandora. Or if you're all practicing for Jerry Springer.<br />
You can tumble someone else's house of cards, but you have no control over how they're put back together.

Best Answer

I went through this very thing. I was the dumb one who thought he'd come back. The only difference is that she was the homewrecker to begin with. I went away for an extended project for work and when I came back she was basically living in our home. Which I suppose is why I didn't care if I screwed up her life because she had already screwed up mine. I should have walked away long ago. He has continued to still sleep with me after finding out he got her pregnant, yet they talk of marriage. I have since recently cut off contact with him but I still want to tell her because I feel like she needs to know since she had no regard for my life.

Best Answer

feral

Best Answer

no. what she doent know, cant hurt you, silly girl (for asking such a ridiculous question).

Best Answer

10 years ago i've been there done that....and if she really loves him she's not going to let him go, especailly if you want him.

Best Answer

I JUST DID. I found her on facebook. I told her he's a cheater and a liar and to ask him about it. He was trying to do us both "while he made up his mind if he should be a couple with me again. He was so confused." Poor baby.<br />
I kicked him to the curb a month ago when I saw he wasn't making a decision, but tonight he threatened to take me back to court because I don't "make" our 16-year-old boy spend time with them. GF doesn't make an effort to make my son feel welcome in her home and her son is a sullen jerk. I felt justified in letting her know how my world is without specifics. Told her to ask him about his need to flirt and come on to his ex-wife of 20 years. Am I bitter? You bet I am and I will not apologize for it.

Best Answer

Q: I am in the same boat as this girl was but there's more... <br />
My ex and I dated for 3 years she cheated on me with this other guy for 5 months of our relationship so I left her and now she is doing the same with that guy but with me again... <br />
I want to tell this guy but he hates me and I love this girl and her voice alone makes me blinded to everything..<br />
ANY ANSWERS??????

Best Answer

If you love her stick with her.

Best Answer

This morning I told mh ex's new girlfriend (my ex schoolfriend, jumped into bed with him after 2 weeks of me breaking up with him after 2 years) that he was cheatin on her last night and for the last 4 months, I feel so much better about this, easy to get over it now!

Best Answer

Tell her the truth. Make sure you don't have any feeling for your ex. Your purpose should stay clear to focus what kind of person he was. Tell her plain, simple manner. She will decide what to do with him. Please don't ever think to go back with him.

Best Answer

Exes have such power. Instead of screwing him, you should be spending your time and energy looking for his replacement. But they're so comfortable, and it's I'm sure a rush to know you are able to have him. If you give him up, which would be the wise thing to do, against all these other 'comments', I would advise you to tell him. Not in the 'ha ha' sense, I had him while you were having him sense. But to let her know what a weasel he is, kind of a sisterhood move. BTW, no one mentioned this: you are all at risk for STDs. No problem with that?

Best Answer

Why, to break them up so you can be with him. If he will cheat with you, then he will cheat on you. don't fool yourself, this guy is smooth but deep down inside he is looking out for number one. Don't waste your time, and don't hurt another women for nothing. Just get the heck out of there and let him be her problem. If he really cared about you, he would end the relationship with her.

Best Answer

It's an affair within an affair, enteresting. I have the same thing going on with my ex-mistress, but I did her first. Maybe I should tell her new lover that.

Best Answer

That's a bad scene, girlfriend! Get away while you can, and apologize to her and warn her as well. She may hate you after, but you'll be doing yourself and her a favor by nipping it in the bud now.

Best Answer

It sounds like a hopeless tangle. <br />
Get away from the situation, and when you have done, let her know by aome means what kind of bloke she is involved with.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're playing with fire, whether you choose to tell her or not.

Best Answer

OOF. You will be hated either way. So I recommend telling, or telling the ex to do it himself or be told on. Obviously the only reason you would want to tell would be to brag that he still prefers you, so it will be taken as such, but she should know she's not getting what she thinks she is, and she should ditch that cheating boy.

Best Answer

Don't be a dumbs***. Either tell him to break it off, or don't go on with it.

Best Answer

Ok so me and my ex added on and off 4 years. To sum it up it was horrible. He met up with me one morning and we did something's and left for school afterwards. I felt horrible about doing it knowing he had a gf. Well they had sex finally and I dropped him. I texted him exhaling how I'll always love him a shuts wants to be friends. His gf texts me going off and I told her he cheated on her a few months ago. Of course I had no proof and my ex had convinced her I was crazy. I still love him and it kills me that I even do. I feel horrible about what happened but mad that she completely called me a liar and some pretty rude things. I suspect he's cheated on me before and I do not want to see her get played like I did.

Best Answer

I'm going through the exact same thing! :O<br />
Me and my ex broke up months ago , cos I found out he cheated on me with a girl I found out he was with for 8 months .. It was back in June and I called him and confronted him about it , the truth came out , we have been apart ever since. But of course, he came crawling back, now he has a new girlfriend who he's been seeing for almost a month now ( Apparently it's only been a couple weeks ) , but when they first started dating , he cheated on her.. With me . Cos Im a dumbass.. And I wanna tell her, but I dont wanna start drama , Im just as confused, I feel like if I do tell her , she's gonna hate me and not believe me , but at least Id know I was telling the trust , I feel like if I dont , shes gonna play the fool justlike I did , and I hate seeing girls fall into his trap.. You follow your gut.

Best Answer