Holy Cow! That is really tough because you'll be stuck with father-in-law for good once you're married, but telling your fiance could make real family problems. I am so sorry you are in this position! <br />
I think you have to confront your father-in-law and straight up tell him that he cannot treat you that way, it's unappreciated and uncalled for and it makes you uncomfortable! Then, if he doesn't stop you have to decide whether to tell your fiance or just avoid being around his dad, (which he will probably notice and ask you about eventually).<br />
Whatever you decide to do has got to be done and settled before the wedding! You can't keep this under wraps for your whole life.<br />
I wish you all kinds of luck, and I'm sending good vibes your way, be strong!

Best Answer

Thanks... :-)

Best Answer

It's weird that all of you "snuggle" in the bed together. Yes, tell him!

Best Answer

I know it's weird, but it wasn't twisted, the mom and my bf were there, didn't feel awkward... then when the mom left and my bf went for a call or something, that's when...

Best Answer

Well tell him! I know you may feel like you are gonna be "ruining everything" but he needs to know. I rather tell him them have to be uncomfortable around his dad for the rest of my marriage.

Best Answer

Yeah, but I think he'll either not believe it or be so mad at his dad!

Best Answer

First of all, speak with the father in law to be and tell him the boundaries and that you expect him to respect your wishes. Do not tell the boyfriend as he will be upset with his father and it will cause friction in the family. You are mature enough to handle this with the father.
Now if you want to do the thing with him, tell him the rules for that as well.

Best Answer

Thank you all for your input and pieces of advice. It's the first time I've come to this kind of place, I was alone and didn't know who to turn to, so thanks a lot, it helped!

Best Answer

You should talk to your fiance about it. He need to know, so you don't have to lie to get out of an uncomfortable situation.

Best Answer

I'm just worried he won't believe me or be so mad at his dad it'll make such a mess!

Best Answer

Think it through. Do you want to be married to a guy that won't believe you? Would you be married into a family that acts like his dad?
You can try talking to his dad first, but I understand if that's too scary. But there is no way you two can get married if you're not honest about this now.

Best Answer

tell the fiance and stop going to bed with his dad. his dad open the door and you stepped in. tell the fiance that too.

Best Answer

Of course I stopped! Last night was the first time in ages! and I left immediately! But telling my bf might cause so many problems...

Best Answer

Ummm Ive never heard of a family with people over 15 year olds under the covers together. I would think you enjoyed it for some reason. There is something weird about the whole thing. I would just go with it

Best Answer

I know, it's odd, but like I said, more of a thing because it's freezing.
You would go with it? What do you mean??

Best Answer

jerk him off ..or something like that. it's totally weird and would think your fiancee knows or has has experience with it.

Best Answer

??????????????? are you insane??

Best Answer

well if you tell your fiancee....he probably kinda knows doent you think? I mean I bet that groping behavior is common to him. So chances are he might think you are being out of line. Besides what's so bad about a father in law always on your side.

Best Answer

THAT IS SICK< DUDE! she does't need to hear that kind of stuff and you are an AxxHOxx to post it!

Best Answer

I'm supposing you have talked to the "father-in-law" to be. Sounds like the conversation needs to be had with him.

Best Answer

No, I haven't talked to him. What could I tell him??

Best Answer

To leave you alone. Blunt and straightforward. If that's what you want.

Best Answer

Of course, I just don't wanna cause any trouble between them all!

Best Answer