He tries to date girls, and he's in middle school, and I think he just covers it up. He gets clingy to them, and I believe he tries to just disguise himself.
russell726 russell726 13-15, M 26 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in LGBT

That's pretty presumptuous to assume you need to tell someone what their sexual orientation is. Leave it alone.

Best Answer

Couldn't have said THAT one better, nice job

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

& what makes u so SURE he's gay?

Best Answer

No, don't tell him, just love him

Best Answer

lol. yes, I think it's best you let him know.

Best Answer

I think he better know for SURE first, before he gets BOPPED in the MOUTH, your answer is ill advised

Best Answer

wow. I knew you were slow.. but really? lol yikes.

Best Answer

What else are friends for?

Best Answer

That's not for you to say.

Best Answer

just be his friend and let him figure it out on his own

Best Answer

You should probably let him tell YOU, if you don't want conflict. You can let him know that you accept him for who he is, that would probably be appreciated. But until he's ready to come out (if that's what he's going to do), for the sake of friendship you might not want to push too hard.

Best Answer

Im sure he already knows just confused

Best Answer

What makes you feel he is gay? You should be clear in your mind when he asks for justification. Otherwise, your friendship will go for a toss.

Best Answer

Er... I'm not sure that's your place hun. If he is gay, he will figure it out for himself.

Best Answer

What makes you think you know better than he does? Honest question, presumably you didn't just pluck this out of thin air. Certainly nothing you've said so far indicates he's gay.

Best Answer

You can't always know someone's sexuality. Maybe he's just metro. But it shouldn't matter anyways if your his friend. Like most people said, let it be. If he's gay, he'll figure it out on his own.

Best Answer

Don't do that.Let it be.

Best Answer