Considering what you have said - I would leave it until they're mature enough to handle it.

Best Answer

They prolly already figured it out

Best Answer

Only one person knows i'm gay, and that's my bro.

Best Answer

How did he find out?

Best Answer

He guessed really well

Best Answer

Like I said.People prolly already know.

Best Answer

I really have no clue.

Best Answer

Considering that you said your friends do not like homosexuals you should not in fact tell them because if they are not mature enough to handle it you could be made fun of for a long time . So i would wait until they are mature and older . But you could just be going through a process right now and findout and that you are not in fact gay but who knows thats all you but for now I think you should find girl about your age you can talk to and trust worthy girl and tell her i am 13 years old and i have many homosexual guy friends and girl friends that don;t wanna tell aanyone so i keep it to my self so do that . Good luck (:

Best Answer

Come on out Honey!!!!!

Best Answer

this is a very old post, by now im sure the original poster has resolved the situation. my reason to respond is for anyone that might be reading this now or in the future. <br />
for a young teen i see no reason to come out of the closet on a large scale. i believe it will cause more heartache than healing. if you have a friend that you feel particularly close to you might decide to tell them. however, be prepared for the situation to go terribly good or bad. they are friends with someone that they have perceived to be something you are not. there are many people that wont even consider your orientation a factor to their friendship, unfortunately there are those who will. <br />
as you move towards adulthood, 17 or so, i think its important to be more forthcoming; your friends and family should know. i see no reason to broadcast the fact on a large scale it just invites bigots, but if someone is truly your friend they should know who you really are. being in the closet is a self imposed prison that will eat away at your mental stability, and possibly hinder your happiness and success now and later in life.<br />
1) being gay should not be your identity. YOUR name is not "Im Gay"<br />
2) do not fall in love with your same sex strait friends, try and think of them as your siblings. falling in love with your same sex strait friends is a great way to loose your friend and break your heart!<br />
3) in your later teen years please tell your parent(s). reactions will vary but they will love you forever no matter what you do or who you are or how you feel.<br />
4) you did not choose to be gay! your not possessed, your not mentally sick! love yourself and don't be ashamed of yourself, you are a beautiful human being.

Best Answer

You should tell them when your ready. But from what it seems it looks like you really dont care if they do find out. So you matters well go ahead and tell them

Best Answer

you have to understand you have a very long life and I'm sure you can find friends who do accept you. You do not want friends who don't accept you I have been there. <br />
the friends who do love you and know you for who you are will stay beside you. <br />
I used to not believe in this saying but its very true I now have a great friend in my life.<br />
And I used to think that would never ever happen and it did. <br />
I am not completely sure but most likely it's very possible I am a lesbian myself. <br />
And to be honest I didn't have that coming out problem that many have but I do understand where you're coming from on telling people in telling your friends.<br />
It's fear and you just being not sure on what to do or if they'll stick beside you.<br />
But friends stick beside you and if they ask you any questions just tell them straight up being honest is the best thing you can do and then you know what they understand :)

Best Answer

They might already know. But you should probably wait until you're in High School, and maybe by then they'll have matured up.

Best Answer

Honesty is the best policy to be honest. I found liking certain groups on facebook and twitter helped give hints to them- but you don't need to explain yourself to anyone if youre not comfortable

Best Answer

I wouldn't tell someone that openly says they dislikes homosexuals, you should find people that would understand and support you and who you are.

Best Answer

Hey, Just tell to the closers one. You don't need to tell everyone that you're gay...

Best Answer

My nephew asked the same question several years ago. He is now 15 and is glad he told his friends. Seems that if you let them find out for themselves they ostrasize you and shy away. Of all his many friends at the time, only 2 dropped him as a friend and the remainder are even closer.

Best Answer

Naw. they already know

Best Answer

Egads. I do not envy your situation. <br />
Would you be able to bear the consequences if you did tell?

Best Answer

That depends on whether they're violent. I don't know if you need to go around broadcasting it, but I don't think you should lie either except in extreme cases...

Best Answer

tell them when you are comfortable saying u like guys not girls,they will u nderstand,in todays world its ok to be gay.

Best Answer