mrsbands mrsbands 46-50, F 13 Answers Oct 20, 2010

your husband was on hear asking if he should tell you that your vagina is too large

Best Answer

yes you should, ever since I told hubby we have looked at alternatives and things are improving

Best Answer

no... my wife (who is not into exploring with someone else) told me she just loved the look of long penises... this was after much coaxing her into answering, I bought her a large ***** she loves and uses it with her vibe... I thought I'd be happy helping her be satisfied but she doesn't even let me watch, so now I'm just stuck wishing I had a longer ****

Best Answer

Tell him. He probably knows anyway. Just tell him that if he really loves you he would want you to be sexually satisfied and that may or may not include a brother like me to come by and scratching that itch that needs scratching. I mean how can you live a life without *******?

Best Answer

Unless he has given some indication that hearing something like this from you may excite him, it will probably do more harm than good. If he is small, he knows it, and always has. If he doesn't talk about it, let it go. You can ask him to do anything you want, and you should tell him what feels good, without having to tell him that doesn't feel good enough.

Best Answer

Get into fist ing with him.

Best Answer

I wonder if there's some sort of sheath that would make it thicker, that he could put on? But I suppose he wouldn't get the enjoyment out of it then...<br />
Otherwise, try different techniques in your play together or your self-play. Most likely he would be a bit put out if you just told him that "his penis is too small"... have to go about it diplomatically and lovingly, eh.<br />
I've seen it written on EP that some women find it much more satisfying to pleasure themselves, using a toy that they find works for them - so you're not the only one. Others said, "Well you still have your finger, haven't you?" Some experts say that one should always give the woman one or two ******* to warm things up, before inserting the penis... Try reading the Kama Sutra for possible ideas...<br />
I hope you find your way to both having what you need!

Best Answer

try more foreplay you can reach sexual peaks without penertration.

Best Answer

that will depend on what you want from him? bythat i mean if he is to small then would you want to haave a bigger lover? then yes i would say yes.. if you dont want to play out side but say prehaps use some toys that will give ou that fuller feeling then you dont have to tel himm h is to small but prehaps just introduce some toys i would suggest some normale size ones and introduce some bigger ones once you get used to playing with them. <br />
unlesshe has a ubmissive nature telling him he is to small to please the one he loves will hurt him and it may cause irepairable damage to his ego and performance to i would suggest treading carefully. good luck <br />
size can be n the eye of the observer check my pics and then you will know if he is small.

Best Answer

No point telling him, since he can't grow it.

Best Answer