My husband and I have been separated for the past 3 months. We have decided to get back together and have been working things out. We decided to move out of state to get away from the negative people that affect our relationship
ayoungone ayoungone 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Marriage

Id tell them right away, so they will get use to the fact that you are moveing out of state.

Best Answer

I'd wait.

Best Answer

if your parents are clingy they may ob<x>ject but it would be mean to just up and leave, they may try to apply excess pressure to cause a new break in your relationship. tell them 2 days before you leave over a nice dinner in a crowded restaurant.

Best Answer

Negative people are everywhere but you should tell them soon

Best Answer

tell now. if you wait that will look bad on both of you and will make them hate him even more. just make sure you explain to them the reasoning.

Best Answer

If they are the negative people, I'd tell them later than sooner, but if you and they are on good terms, I'd let them know as soon as possible.

Best Answer

Best to allow them time let the situation sink in.

Best Answer