BeautifulHeartAndSoul BeautifulHeartAndSoul 13-15, F 12 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I'd wait until I was out of high school.....kids that age can be cruel.

Best Answer

that's what i think.

Best Answer

yeah, this is the best answer. it IS great that you have such a level of acceptance at a young age, though.

Best Answer

I did, and I'm at an all girls school. Some people don't like it, but most are cool with it. I say do it, because at the end of the day there is no point hiding who you are ;)

Best Answer

only tell the ones you trust the most - be prepared for it to become common knowledge slowly instead of opening the floodgates in one go

Best Answer

No somethings are better kept to ones self.

Best Answer

That depends on ur SeXx

Best Answer

I'm a girl

Best Answer

And they are girls aswell (but I don't like any of them)

Best Answer

Depends on why you feel they need to know---some will be accepting, but others will reject you and may even be cruel. It's your business to share or not; but don't feel obligated to reveal something so private unless you're ready.

Best Answer

i agree with newalla kids can be cruel and with facebook, phones, msn etc you could get cyber bullied also. I would wait till later.theres no real need for them to know.

Best Answer

Be prepared to hear " bye".

Best Answer

Oy, yes please. O'd love to observe the laughter. A kid announces they are bi but is still a vitgin. What a joke.

Best Answer

No. They might use it against you some day.

Best Answer