My thought is this....your husband should come before your family. Meaning he needs to know that HE is your number one priority. He's developed these feelings for a reason.....so have a constructive talk with him and affirm your commitment to him. If your sister is the source of the problem.....then deal with her directly and make her aware of YOUR commitment to your husband and YOUR family with him is priority number one!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Is he some kind of god? He can't share. He wants it his way. She needs her family and clearly, living with this selfish, hateful child means she needs them even more.

Best Answer

i wont loose my family over a man, he is my husband and i make sure he feels as such. But im not going to put him first, my kids are first.

Best Answer

You are not alone. Many marriages end in divorce over family matters such as this. I'm not suggesting that you loose your family over this. What I am saying is that you need to have a serious conversation with your husband about where he stands. You both got here together and you should be able to work through this together without having to choose your family over him and vice versa. Although, HE needs to realize that this puts you in a tough spot. If he truly loves you and your kids, he will work with you to resolve this in a peaceful way. Hang in there, these are tough times and should be easily resolved - I pray that it does.

Best Answer

Wise woman

Best Answer

This has everything to do with your husband according to your details, not your sister. First, I don't understand why you felt compelled to mention your sister's lifestyle. It didn't seem relevant to the story.<br />
Your hubby is a whiny, selfish boy.

Best Answer

I agree. I was gonna add how he discriminates against gays in front of me but wont say it when shes around. Maybe he feels like he needs to put other.people down to feel superior. He has also expresses to me how unintelligent i am and so on. Make me feel like crap...

Best Answer

I say be honest and talk to him about it. Then go from there.

Best Answer

we have and he feels he shouldnt have to share, or atleast to give and recieve. I understand where he is coming from. But it really did bother me quite a bit. My stomach was in a knot mainly is shock of how greedy he sounded. He is always making "fun!" And making remarks about my sister and ecen though i express about how i feel about things. He tells me to stoo veing a cry 😒😒

Best Answer

I was thinking this too. We learned to share in Kindergarten.

Best Answer

28

Best Answer