havefaith93 havefaith93 18-21, F 18 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You should put it behind you. A teacher was just fired from my old high school, because he had kissed this girl and made passes at her- she returned the gestures, but it doesn't matter. She was a student, and that's forbidden. You don't want to get in the middle of that hun! But, if you're both in your 20s, wait until after you're no longer his student and then approach him. If you do love him, it can always wait. Just a few more things, food for thought. <br />
Love is knowing how they like their coffee, being able to know their every curve and feature and bump, wanting the absolute best for them. Love is patient and is never jealous (People are impatient and jealous, but Love isn't). Love is knowing even the bad stuff about them- and you don't have to like it, you Shouldn't, but you still love them as a whole being. Love is knowing their bad habits and still putting up with them. Love is holding hands even when you're older and your hands ache from arthritis.<br />
Infatuation is: not wanting to be away from them, not wanting to mess up or for them to know anything bad about you, and having this fantasy in your head about them when you Don't even know their middle name, let alone their mother and their secrets. Infatuation doesn't care if they are single, or if they are even attainable. <br />
Lust is wanting to drink them in with your eyes, is wanting their body close to yours for your own pleasure. Lust is selfish, and does not care if they have a kid, or a wife or a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Thank you patternsoflight, that's kind of you to say! ^_^

Best Answer

Wait until he's no longer your teacher. Then try the soft approach and see if you could go have coffee with him sometime. Get to know each other better and find out where he is. Feel out where it might go.

Best Answer

Chances are you fell in love with his professional benevolence, not his real person.

Best Answer

No and avoid losing your concentration, his career and yours are in trouble if you do.

Best Answer

I was in love with my university lecturer for nearly two years. I believed that he was the love of my life. He wasn't married, had a partner though. I always thought about telling him, infact I thought he knew, but I planned on telling him. Until 2 months ago I found out "he just had a baby several hours ago". My heart broke. <br />
Imagine if I had told him? I would be going through hell right now. I am so thankful that I never did, and it took so much strength to let this go and move forward. My point is that you never really know what the situation with your teacher is. I thought I knew mine so well, but I didn't. Don't tell him. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I advise against it. Wait until after you've graduated, or if you must, just try to drop hints without actually admitting it. I am so glad I never told mine, and most of the time it is the right choice. Good luck.

Best Answer

I like my lecturer who is the same age as me. It's still forbidden though and he'd lose his job if I made moves now. Be careful and wait until you finish, either that for forget him. I might have to forget about mine!

Best Answer

NO!!!

Best Answer

No. Strange as it seems, this is common. Legally, he cannot reciprocate, although I have known several teachers to disregard their contracts... some blatantly. <br />
My high school math teacher married one of his students, but he waited until she had graduated. They are still married, some 30 years later. My aunt married her college teacher (20 years difference) and remained happily married until his death, but again, they dated after she graduated.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

No, definitely not!!!

Best Answer