My parents have promised to sign over the house i live in now. I have disabilitys and am on ssi. They always said they wanted me to be safe because if i had to rent i would be in low income wich is not safe were i live. They always said that when i was ready for them to sign the papers to me they would. Its been almost a year since i asked to set up a appointment with thier lawyer. I have been told they called but the lawyer never called back but im starting to belive its a lie. The reasonisay this is tonight my mom made a remark about not knowing if she wants to sign it over.
thenewestdaughter thenewestdaughter 36-40, F 6 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I feel your pain, those low income housing places are horrid! What this country does to the disabled is rediculous.

Best Answer

i dont think it would hurt as much if i did not always have my heart on being able to stay in this house

Best Answer

ask them to be straight with you ; why are they yankin your chain??

Best Answer

I hope you get answers from them.....My family always gave me mixed signals and there is no reason for this type of game...that's the term I use, because it's so wrong a thing to do to someone.

Best Answer

Thats exalectly whst it is a game

Best Answer

Hugs.....I feel for you.....I hated the games too...No need for anyone to play those, especially when it's as important an issue as yours is.....

Best Answer

Get the name of the lawyer and call him

Best Answer

I might just do that

Best Answer

tell 'em "please be open, honest and straight with me" AND tell them how u feel

Best Answer

I might try but in my family its like feelings aint important

Best Answer

Her saying that is a sure sign they have changed their mind (if they ever really did intand to do it) and you aint getting no house.

Best Answer

Thats what im thinking

Best Answer

do you really want it?

Best Answer

Yes i love the house always have but i dont know if i can stand the games.

Best Answer