fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Loss of a Pet

dam if you do and dam if you don't. A prefect paradox a true challenge of real life.

Best Answer

It depends on your end goal. Odds are you will never be a high end anything if all you attend is community college. This isn't because of what efforts you put in, jobs are snobs in this respect. You need a highfalutin paper to get into some of the better jobs.

Best Answer

The most you can attain would be an associates' degree. Most places of employment won't consider you for a job without at least a bachelor's. Having a good GPA will help you get into a university so you can complete your coursework.

Best Answer

Stay there if it easy..keep doing it it just might nor be so easy in the real world

Best Answer

I transferred and it has still been kind of easy to remain on the Dean's List o.o

Best Answer

But I also go to school fo free.

Best Answer

If you're happy with that education then I guess there's no problem staying. Otherwise, you'll have to bite the bullet o.o

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

Depends on what you want out of life.

Best Answer

Just about every college is a diploma mill, these days. When I was a college student, degrees had to be earned.

Best Answer