fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Loss of a Pet

dam if you do and dam if you don't. A prefect paradox a true challenge of real life.

Best Answer

It depends on your end goal. Odds are you will never be a high end anything if all you attend is community college. This isn't because of what efforts you put in, jobs are snobs in this respect. You need a highfalutin paper to get into some of the better jobs.

Best Answer

The most you can attain would be an associates' degree. Most places of employment won't consider you for a job without at least a bachelor's. Having a good GPA will help you get into a university so you can complete your coursework.

Best Answer

Stay there if it easy..keep doing it it just might nor be so easy in the real world

Best Answer

I transferred and it has still been kind of easy to remain on the Dean's List o.o

Best Answer

But I also go to school fo free.

Best Answer

If you're happy with that education then I guess there's no problem staying. Otherwise, you'll have to bite the bullet o.o

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

Depends on what you want out of life.

Best Answer