Yes we all need drugs to just think properly in this society at this time. So take some pills to figure out that weight loss isn't a thing you can do with pills.

Best Answer

You can get skinny by doing nothing. Just eat less. That is all that you need to do. It doesn't take any effort, just sit there instead of snacking. Just don't buy junk food. Just don't shove the fork in your mouth. It's so simple.

Best Answer

drugs usually backfires.........or domino effect leads to other problems, you may be skinny, but would you trade happiness among other things for it?

Best Answer

Liposuction.

Best Answer

I used DrugsTo get and stay thin, dude you just gain it all back.<br />
And also are you talking about presc<x>riptions or street drugs? Cuz I used both and same results, you just gain it all back plus a little extra "love" I'm told to call it

Best Answer

NO<br />
Drugs should not be a option when regarding your weight. In life ive come to realise we are never satisfied with the way are physical apperance is. Ive learnt that we are all different shapes and sizes and if we all looked the same the world would be a boring place. However in your case if your really want to loose weight there are others routes such as dieting, and YES Exercise, getting a good mind set and being strict with the food you eat. More importantly love yourself and make sure you want to loose weight for yourself and not others.

Best Answer

Then you must be looking for an easy way out. You need to learn most things in life come with WORK...especially the things that are worth it.

Best Answer

Prescribed amphetamines can help, but let your doctor give his blessing. Without using drugs, as others observe, eating better will get you slim. I'm not slim but I just lost 35 pounds - not too shabby in 2 months - eating mostly salads, vegetables, whole grain bread without butter, and fruit, with milk for protein (2% - not full fat) on the side.

Best Answer

Yeah. Use crack. I've seen crack ****** and they're really skinny. Near death, but skinny. It'll put your metabolism throuh the roof but you'll never feel like eating. It's fool proof. That's what all the actresses and models are using to drop the weight nowadays. Good luck!!

Best Answer

No, if not for health and common sense reasons then because you will pemanently FKKK your metabalism up and ultimately when you really want to be hot, from late 20's through 50's the fat will win NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO- happened to my bff

Best Answer

Not a good idea, the side effects of some of those are evil. <br />
The fat blocker ones give you the runs for a start.

Best Answer

Sure, consult a doctor and follow the instructions.

Best Answer