dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 14 Answers Jul 24, 2012

We're pretty f*cked no matter who wins. But yes, go for it.

Best Answer

Does it matter is a better question.

Best Answer

I agree with lithiumhaze, between obummer and rommy its a pretty sad choice. Sort of like that movie dumb and dumber. and people actuallly thought Bush was bad?

Best Answer

I find myself asking the same question every four years...330 million people in this country and this is the best we can do?

Best Answer

Vote for your house rep or senator as that is where the voting actually matters, not for president. Congress has more power then the President and can actually get things done if the right people are in office.<br />
That being said: Of course Obama thinks he doesn't need congress & right now the congress(senate mostly) are a bunch of cry babies that have no clue what they are doing(especially Harry Reid). and they are blaming each other so much they have forgotten about us...

Best Answer

it is important to vote as it makes you a true citizen and gives you a say on the way things are going... more seriously, no...

Best Answer

I will say yes, the future of the country depends on your vote. If we want dumb instead of dumber to win, I guess we have to vote.

Best Answer

Same **** different name, don't waste your time !!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Most definitily. I have been voting since I could at eighteen. Remember the 2000 election? Do we really want to live in back in the days of the cold war? I was not alive when JFK was shot. But, look at how the cold war changed the country for the worst. Everybody just gave up. Can't we believe in the country of Washington and Lincoln again?

Best Answer

If you don't care what the outcome is, then don't. But if the the victor is someone who you were hoping wouldn't win, then you can't complain about the results... because you didn't try or do the one thing you could have done by making that different. If everyone had the mentality that "my vote doesn't count", Sarah Palin would be Vice President right now.

Best Answer

Don't vote, don't ***** !

Best Answer

As long as they take taxes out of my paycheck, that gives me the right to *****. When they stop taxing me through the nose, only then will I close my mouth.

Best Answer

No. Don't bother. If your vote really counted the Gov't wouldn't let you do it. They allow you to vote to make you think we're given a choice. We have no choice. The reality is the election is already decided long before we hit the poling places.

Best Answer

lol. do you nelieve this for all voting or just presidential elections?

Best Answer

believe*

Best Answer

All elections. They're all the same.

Best Answer

I believe for all elections. No choice no voice.

Best Answer

Let me in on the winner so I can make a few bucks betting.

Best Answer

Yes, I think it's going be a very close election.

Best Answer