wedgiedboy wedgiedboy 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

briefs

Best Answer

just go with the briefs... they are more comfortable and nobody will actually give you a wedgie in the hallways of school

Best Answer

Go with briefs. More comfortable and don't ride up. Boxers offer no support, and boxer briefs still ride up. Go with briefs, my favorite are white ones.

Best Answer

Boxers. They feel much better than briefs and I love mine. Plus, you wild look cool when sagging in them. Once I tried boxers once, I could not EVER go back to briefs, especially when you could be the laughing stock of the gym class. Hanes boxers are the bomb. Happily wearing boxers ever since sixth grade.

Best Answer

Unless you want a wedgie, neither.

Best Answer

Wear both, it will keep you from having to put a book over your jeans when you get excited staring at the pretty girl in front of you....

Best Answer

Briefs. They are much more comfortable and the keep everything in place. They are especially good if you play sports.

Best Answer

briefs r better

Best Answer