Update: I just wanted to say that i wasn't being lazy. I'm glad I didn't push myself yesterday just to try and lose weight. I was actually sick and i couldn't even tell that my body needed to heal. but apparently it did because i feel great today :D Sometimes you just need to listen to your body and let it do what it needs/wants to do ------------- I wanted to start this week of right with working out but this cold is just making me feel like absolute death. I slept all day yesterday. and i feel a bit better today but I can't tell if I'm still tired or if I'm just being lazy :( Stuffy nose, head hurts, stupid sinus is acting up and the worst is my throat! :( It hurts to even swallow or drink water
CrazyHappySad CrazyHappySad 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Health

Better not to go if your feeling unwell, just recoup then start going again when you feel better x

Best Answer

Lazy

Best Answer

Get some rest. :P

Best Answer

Depends. Over you overweight by more than 2 pounds?

Best Answer

I don't mean should i work out in general, because yes i am overweight (by over 30 lbs actually). so I do already work out. its just idk if that's whats right for my body right now. i cant tell if i'm feeling tired or if this is laziness. Yesterday i thought it was laziness so i went to the gym anyways. and I kid you not 15 minutes on the elliptical and i was physically done. i felt horrible. i think i just answered my own question XD

Best Answer

If you didn't answer it by deciding to go to the gym then you are lazy. Go to the gym!

Best Answer

I do go to the gym -.- I think i'm gunna take a few days off and not feel guilty about it.

Best Answer

be lazy... can always start next week :D

Best Answer

Well i wasn't thinking next week. I was thinking i would see how tomorrow feels. and at the latest by saturday :P

Best Answer

well there you go then, one day can't hurt. :)

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer