BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 14 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

If it's good enough for the Royalty it's good enough for me!

Best Answer

Unfortunatly, it is here in Oklahoma. If you want to see the results just go to Wal-Mart.

Best Answer

Marrying your first cousin is already legal in Alabama. Ironically, homosexual marriage is not.<br />
America!

Best Answer

No way gross....Watch those movies called "wrong turn" and you will see what that will get you...lol

Best Answer

It already is - have you checked out the aristocracy lately?

Best Answer

Nope, but that never stopped some of the southerners in the US and England's royal family from doing it

Best Answer

When the hell has it ever been acceptable!? What the hell!?

Best Answer

Do you mean actual inbreeding or recreational ******? I have an uneasy gut reaction either way. I suppose so long as they are consenting adults and there are no children as a product it might be as acceptable as any other unsettling but victim-less fetish.

Best Answer

I mean, there are people out there who voluntarily consume fecal matter. I think they should follow their bliss, but I don't know that I'd enjoy hearing the details.

Best Answer

Wouldn't eating s h i t be lethal?

Best Answer

Don't think so - you aren't introducing foreign bacteria to your system after all. I can't imagine its very healthy though.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer