MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Israel shouldn't exist in the first place.

Best Answer

I thought the same!

Best Answer

You do not know the history of Israel because you probably wouldn't say that.

Best Answer

LOL Nice joke!

Best Answer

Of course i know the history of israel. What makes you think i don't?

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

What has Mars done to deserve that?

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

Nope Israel is fine where it is.

Best Answer

no but maybe sending a few other countries to Mars might give us more peace.

Best Answer

No , they would blow it up.

Best Answer

I think Israel and Palestine should share the land and stop bitching.

Best Answer

Hamas will find rockets with a long-enough range to reach there too. Nah, they should just stay there and fight it out.

Best Answer

Hmm Sure? I mean from what I know Israel is the one who has developed weapons not Hamas!

Best Answer

But Hamas doesn't hesitate to use theirs. One of the distinguishing factors of humanity from the animal kingdom, is the ability to not act upon our primal instincts. Just because I think of wringing someone's neck, doesn't mean I'm going to do it. Too often, I don't see members of Hamas exercise that level of restraint. While Israel is certainly guilty of it as well, you don't see them resorting to kidnapping.

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Where do you live? Disneyland? Read some news then review your comment.

Best Answer

Or better yet, send Hamas and the Israelis to Disneyland.

Best Answer

You reveal your ignorance in your statement. I AM well read and do not rely upon tainted mainstream media to facilitate my knowledge of world events. I travel and have family that lives in that part of the world. Stick to arguing with people from your generation, as you clearly do not have all the facts to contribute to a healthy discussion.

Best Answer

LOL! Now that might be interesting. =)

Best Answer

LOL I agree AlDemone, it would be a better world!
@DistantLonging You just made me laugh so I had to express that, why so mad? Your first comment absolutely shows complete ignorance on the subject, so AGAIN make sure to read news then come back and amend your comment!

Best Answer

I'm not the one agreeing and quoting from a so-called best answer that was chosen by YOURSELF. Now if it were VOTED best answer, you may have ground to stand on. Lol! Calm down, gaga... it's gonna be okay. *breathe*

Best Answer

HUH? I have no idea what you are talking about LOL!

Best Answer

Lmao! You didn't have to tell any of us that (it's OBVIOUS in what you've been writing that you have no clue). But thanks for reinforcing the point. ^_- Okay, you're making this just too easy... I'm done with you Gaga. Go play...

Best Answer

LOL again no idea what you are saying!

Best Answer

Israel that terrorist coward country!

we need adolf hitlar in this century to deal with them anytime and anywhere

Best Answer