YouBeTheAnchor YouBeTheAnchor 22-25, F 22 Answers May 3 in Dating & Relationships

No. It should be mandatory that they get marriage counseling before divorcing.

Best Answer

I think that is probably a good idea I think a lot of couples could use help with communication

Best Answer

I think it should be mandatory that marriage doesn't actually change anything legally. If you want to have a big party to wear some rings, then go for it. But if it doesn't work out, then there is no hassle, you can just end the relationship like you would normally. But no one makes money that way :)

Best Answer

In Catholic church, yes.

Best Answer

Yes it would stem the tide of divorce in this country...

Best Answer

They should have to spend a day observing in divorce court.

Best Answer

Absolutely not!

Best Answer

Sounds like a wonderful idea actually

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

No just a Pre-Nup and names!!!

Best Answer

So, they get counseled for problems in a marriage..before entering into marriage o.-?

Best Answer

No. I just think it's too easy for marriages to happen. And I'm wondering if couples got some sort of marriage counseling before marriage, if that would lower divorce rates somehow.

Best Answer

I don't think so..the attitudes toward marriage and a relationship would have to be changed..as in, people need to take marriage seriously again..and their relationships seriously.

Best Answer

That's fair.

Best Answer

I say don't get married to someone you aren't confident in.

Best Answer

They do in the Catholic religion

Best Answer

no

Best Answer