me being born just caused problems
iamalonewolf iamalonewolf 13-15, M 8 Answers Aug 22 in Community

**** EM! :D Be self centred and only care about yourself... try to have fun! Be successful ;D Meet women... etc. Who cares if it causes problems for others. Your life is about you.. I mean you are the main character ;)

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

i hurt everyone and screw up there lives

Best Answer

So? :3 It happens.. we are not programmed to please everyone. Things happen.. you hurt people, **** them off... use them... lie to them. It is normal. We have evolved to survive. :) Just do what you want... and accept wholly who you are. relax man.. this is your one and only life.. even if you fail.. it is still precious. Enjoy yourself.

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me. But, I rose above it all and accomplished what I set out to accomplish, for me.

Best Answer

No! Things get better. I promise they do :)

Best Answer

Suicide doesn't end the possibilities of things getting worse, it eliminates the possibilities of things getting better.

Best Answer

Im tired of hurting everyone

Best Answer

Leaving would only hurt them more

Best Answer

No it would they said they wishes I would leave them alone and my mom doesn't want Me at her funeral and nobody would go to mine

Best Answer

Look, life is ******* horrible, when I told my mom about my self harm I was called attention seeking, a liar etc. but this is the best we've got and honestly I used to think about suicide constantly, like to an extent I practising tying nooses with bits of ribbon, but at the end of the day, you just need to say f#ck it and get on with it. And personally, if you do want to really go I'd f#ck some sh#t up before I go and see if you still wanna leave after you have some fun.

Best Answer

Thanks but when i say I'm going to do something I'm going to do it

Best Answer

Well I'll miss you.

Best Answer

No u wouldn't nobody would

Best Answer

I would, I get what your going through, and I didn't go I can't even imagine the pain you must be going through to actually go go. And I will miss you, I get attached to people easily. Please don't go, i know I'm just some Randomer but please don't be another sad teenager suicide case on the news.

Best Answer

no one ways me here no one loves me

Best Answer

You don't need other peoples love. And I think you'll find people do care about you, example- if I didn't give 2 sh#ts would I still be here talking to you?

Best Answer

Ur just Talking to me to get myself to Stop like every one elsr

Best Answer

I don't have to tho. And if everyone else is telling you to stop what does that say? People do care.

Best Answer

No they dont they just want me to shut up

Best Answer

If they anted you to shut up they would of ignored you and let you get on with it

Best Answer

no I know people

Best Answer

Negative sticks out, I bet if u look around closely you'll see much more positives

Best Answer

Im alone all I see is darkness and my gf doesn't even care about wathappens to me

Best Answer

i do care what happens i jus cant always be on here 24/7 and im goin through some **** of my own babe i really hope you havent died

Best Answer

Well at least you gave a gf... It's all about how u see things, let's say u honk a negative thought, u feel sad and the null do negative things and then ull think more negative things and so on goes the 'vicious cycle' my councillor told me about it.

Best Answer

U really want me to stay if so well thanks and I guess ill stay

Best Answer

Thankyou for staying^_^

Best Answer

Yea u gtg Ill try to get on around 6:30 am monday-Friday

Best Answer

Yeah but not your problems.

Best Answer

Life is optional

Best Answer