msdeborah6963 msdeborah6963 41-45, F 28 Answers Mar 14, 2012

I THINK IT'S KIND 0F FAGGITY F0R A MAN T0 WEAR TIGHT PANTS. WHAT IS THIS THE 70'S?

Best Answer

NO! It is not attractive. WHERE does their johnson go? It has 2 be small 2 b comfortable in little pants. Lol. Just sayn. . .GOT me thinkn bout my fiance. . .whos in jail he would never wear skinny jeans. I MISS HIM SO MUCH.:/

Best Answer

Yes,why not,i find attractive in a guy. (:

Best Answer

Yess

Best Answer

I think the look of skinny jeans is for young people. If I saw a man my age no matter how good of shape he was in wearing skinny jeans, I would immediately think he was immature.

Best Answer

Depends How Tight They Are.

Best Answer

If a guy is well built ... then I don't see why he should not wear SKINNY Jeans ....

Best Answer

Fck no, i've never seen a man wearing skinnies who didn't look ridiculous

Best Answer

Of course they should!

Best Answer

No, please no! I think it looks a lota funky. I don't want to see your junk through your pants. I thought we got over this after the 70s. Give those balls some room to BREATH gents.

Best Answer

If they feel comfortable wearing them and think they look good why not? What would the world be like if everyone played by the same rules and dressed the same; boring.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Yeah, to each his own but saggy no sexy.

Best Answer

Sure, some guys look good in them.<br />
But, some don't.

Best Answer

That's in nowadays.. MJ did.

Best Answer

Same rule as for women: If they have the legs for it. <br />
Do skinny jeans make your legs look like fat sausages under your body? Do skinny jeans make it look like your legs are feeble toothpicks, ready to snap in a strong gust of wind? <br />
If you answered yes to either question, you should not wear skinny jeans.

Best Answer

only the young ones

Best Answer

If it emphasizes their nice buns, then sure!

Best Answer

makes sense to me..

Best Answer

are skinny jeans the same as tight fitting jeans?

Best Answer

yes and then some times i see them saggy in the butt area

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer