Yes. The only reason weed was made illegal in the first place was the lobbying done in congress by the lumber company and the accompanying propaganda that were viscous lies in an effort to legalize a substance that threatened the lumber company's hold on the clothing and paper products industry. Weed is benign and far less harmful, addictive and dangerous than cigarettes, alcohol and most "controlled" presc<x>ription drugs.

Best Answer

Legalize it. I'd rather deal with a stoner than a drunk any day.

Best Answer

Yes it should.i look at it as if its a gift from god......

Best Answer

Because the crap they spray on it will kill you and I am tiired of putting stupid people into bodybags because they are so high the do dumb S__t !!!!

Best Answer

I think if they legalized it then people wouldnt be so tempted to use it. It's like telling a kid no and that makes them want it more. So go for it.

Best Answer

Personally I think if it's for medical use, then it's all good. But if I were to go in-depth with it, I'll say not really. Because there are a lot of stupid people that would do marijuana and its just not worth it.

Best Answer

weed is benign....it does not cause stupid action...it is just a convenient excuse for people who make stupid choices.

Best Answer

yes it has less side effects

Best Answer

No, I dont use it

Best Answer