No. People have the option to go there of their own choosing. If they choose to be unhealthy and eat at suspect places, despite the wealth of information available to them, it's their loss. Oh well for them.

Best Answer

McDonalds = Instant Gut Rot

Best Answer

Um..........Don't mess with my Big Mac buddy..Go somewhere and eat a salad already

Best Answer

I do like fruit though: mangos, avacado, figs, bananas, grapes, coconut, apples, nuts, etc. Nutella on whole wheat rye is nice too.

Best Answer

No. People have the right to choose what they purchase and the establishments have the right to sell what they want as long as they adhere to laws and standards that the government set in place. People also have the right to know what's in their food and McDonald's should respect that.

Best Answer

People aren't forced to eat there so it's not causing any harm

Best Answer

"Not causing any harm" is highly debatable...

Best Answer

I repeat, no one is forced to eat there

Best Answer

With a confession like that as your username, aren't you afraid of someone like the FBI tracking you down via the internet? ;)

Best Answer