Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 13 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Wow I have to tell you I have not met a man of your ignorance level in a long time. How long has your family been inbreeding?

Best Answer

Must be Billy Bob from Alabama

Best Answer

Not even sure Alabama would claim him

Best Answer

Another EP moron of the day

Best Answer

I don't like that statement. Minorities and people of different ethnicities, and/or genders all have the necessary right and ability to lead. Now, i do not believe that someone who is not educated enough in government, economics, military matters, and etc. should not lead a country. But there are many African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, women, and etc. who Are educated enough to make a difference.

Best Answer

Not sure if troll or racist bigot.

Best Answer

if people vote for it, of course YES! Democracy is the best, the first..

Best Answer

You're right.<br />
I dunno why us white people ruled the world for so long, we're totally outnumbered.

Best Answer

you belong in a concentration camp...

Best Answer

it's cute when you think you're offending me.

Best Answer

I don't think I am... I think you have lost all sense of self which means nothing can offend you... my rock's hungry... can it eat you?
what about becoming a suicide bomber in Afghanistan? looks like a career for you, my dear old selfless friend...

Best Answer

Why would I go to afganistan? It's full of right wing zealots like you.

Best Answer

Why not. A white president messed up the country. A black man should get an equal chance. But maybe you haven't heard of the 14th amendment.

Best Answer

Any citizen of a country is entitled to lead it. Being a member of a majority, a minority, a gender, a specific party, is in no way a barrier for competent people to be able to serve. if they so choose.

Best Answer

it is for they have to represent the REAL people... a black man can't represent America... try to get a white president elected in Africa... come and see me once you're done...

Best Answer

yes, he can! and he's doing it again. what's your problem man? can't see more than the colour of the skin? that's sad ...shame on you.

Best Answer

White leaders have ruled in Africa. Never heard of colonialism then? try reading some history.

Best Answer

If they are born American and the people vote them into office...no difference.

Best Answer

you're your own ethnic minority... you're a true idiot...

Best Answer

well, if voting for Obama is considered sane by you goddam liberals, I am indeed insane!

Best Answer

I didn't vote for Obama...but it had nothing to do with his ethnicity. I disagree with his idiology.

Best Answer