ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 20 in Community

I believe ISIS should be eliminated, but it's going to take some serious international cooperation and we are going to have to become a monster to defeat a monster. In order to defeat something like ISIS and other Islamofascist groups we are going to have to be as brutal and merciless as they are, and I doubt that's ever going to happen.

Best Answer

Better be killed on sight.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

I think all Isis members, sympathizers, and supporters should be put on a c-130 - flown at 30,000 ft over the international ocean waters and pushed out of the plane. The only way to stop a virus - and make no mistake Isis is a virus - is to eradicate it as we did with small pox and polio.

Best Answer

yes along with all their relatives & famalies

Best Answer

Shot and their bodies fed to pigs.

Best Answer

Why shoot them first????

Best Answer

Yes! To Antarctica!

Best Answer

No. They should be arrested, put on trial and locked up in jail for their role in that criminal organization.

Best Answer

We can't afford to house the penal inmates we have now. Where do you propose we get the funds to house these (and I use the term loosely) people? And by the way - imprisoning them only gives them a great recruiting location for their rhetoric. Any other bright ideas there Einstein?

Best Answer