kermmygreen kermmygreen 18-21, F 71 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

Yes.<br />
If the female chooses to use her menstrual cycle as an excuse to be mean to him, he has every right to voice his opinion.

Best Answer

No, you should just go away to stay in a hut outside the village for one week per month

Best Answer

oh, bloody hell

Best Answer

so right in so many ways....

Best Answer

...in a nutshell. ;)

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

Could not have said it better. You have hid the nail on the head.

Best Answer

Sure, I don't really have a problem with men voicing their opinions about aspects of women's biological functions. It's only when some feel that having an opinion entitles them to try and take control that's it's an issue.

Best Answer

Of course not.... but we DO have the right to know when it starts and ends!! So we can get the hel* outta dodge!!!

Best Answer

an opinion? yes. the right to govern over the female body? HELL NO.

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer

I plead the 5th

Best Answer

Wise response

Best Answer

thanks and safer too

Best Answer

Sure they can, but that doesn't mean they also get to control our reproductive lives as well.

Best Answer

Yeah. It can attract bears.

Best Answer

And sharks.

Best Answer

and BigFoot

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'd say yes, because who really cares? But it's a scientific thing that happens. What's there to have an opinion about?

Best Answer

Its far safer for us too stay quiet that week

Best Answer

why not? men have to deal with ALL of the ramifications of it anyway right?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

An opinion, sure why not?

Best Answer

Yes. I have an opinion about the weather, Greek politics, barking dogs, poker on TV, Martha Stewart and lots of other pointless, unpleasant crap I can't control; why not menstrual cycles?

Best Answer

Absolutely, because everyone has a right to an opinion. But, by God, he just better be careful about WHEN he voices that opinion if he values his life!

Best Answer

Yes, we can have opinions about it.

Best Answer

Men, women, doesn't matter. Humans have the right to an opinion all the time. Just gotta be careful where and when to voice it.

Best Answer

When men start having periods then they may have an opinion about them...just saying...

Best Answer

I guess so

Best Answer