Except for business, or civil servants, that need to look strong, is there other reasons?
aces4battle aces4battle 46-50, M 15 Answers Aug 5, 2010

I don't really care if someone does or not, but personally I like to wear a tie.

Best Answer

I wish I could! I look good in a tie, but lack a reason to wear one.

Best Answer

Thats a personal call - some men like wearing ties and others flat out dont. I dont think a tie is going to define the person wearing it...

Best Answer

Yeah. to the max. but not me, i'm to Irresistible.For true dudes.

Best Answer

Its sexy :D

Best Answer

Sell ties? Perhaps if they're haberdashers, but buy and wear ties, definitely.

To me a man wearing a tie doesn't signify strength, but maturity. The younger generations for the most part neither wear ties nor even know how to tie one.

For me, it is a turn on if a man can tie his own tie.

This doesn't mean that I want to be stuck with a suit, but there is a time and a place for everything.

Best Answer

i think its sexy when they....wear...them....

i still am dating newly 21 year olds, who NEVER wear ties, nor dress up beyond a button-down shirt (unbuttoned of course with a wifebeater under it...)

It shows class!

Best Answer

A tie does not make you look strong....it makes you look smart (unless it has some daft goofy logo on it) I have around 30 ties. A year ago I cleared my wardrobe to take some shirts and sweaters and stuff to the charity shop, and I loaded 36 ties into the sack..... and I still had over 30 left. However, a tie is not for everyone....I dress in a particularly formal style which I like and which I am known for, and I deplore the idea of "Dressing-down Fridays" at work, but I have loads of friends who do not even own a tie...or a suit for thatg matter. It is just a matter of taste and style.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

sorry to burst your bubble HAPPYRAGE but do you really think people DONT judge you on how you are dressed?

Best Answer

Yes men should wear ties; especially to weddings and other special "Dressy" occasions.

It keeps the occasion formal and classy.

Best Answer

They are kind of old fashioned and silly no matter what but some ties are pretty neat looking and you just feel keen wearing it.

Best Answer