roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 13 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

I think we should be able to<br />
I have worn them a few times mostly around the house. I was surprised at how comfortable I was and how much cooler skirts are even compared to shorts.

Best Answer

Yes, I love wearing them as often as I can.

Best Answer

I'm fond of kilts

Best Answer

yes easier to pee anywhere

Best Answer

yes it would be ,,,

Best Answer

That is the reason the Scottish Army started wearing kilts, getting them back to fighting faster. Later they left the underwear of, making the restroom stop was even faster.
Note:
A Kilt back then was a rug like cloth wrapped around the waist, and at night it became their blanket.

Best Answer

Yes, Yes and Yes, why shouldn't a man wear a skirt if that is what he is comfortable wearing? People should stop being so judgmental and start being more open minded. We permit a handful of people determine all of our answers to everything.<br />
Just have women have done and demanded, men should be able to wear what they choose without being labeled, as long as clothing does not reveal areas considered by most to be private. Skirts are just another article of clothing with absolutely no sexual purpose, except that given by some controlling humans. Skirts can be comfortable, uncomfortable, freeing, restricting, delightful or miserable depending on the individual. Style, proper sizing, and event attending can also determine whether a skirt will be comfortable and practical to an individual.<br />
While skirts and dresses were a large portion of any woman's wardrobe in days gone by, many women have broken away from wearing skirts and dresses except for special occasions. And that is their choice, but, those are magic words “women have the choice” to decide what is comfortable and appropriate for them to wear. Men should have the same free choices women had for decades - shorts, skirt, pants, dress. And just as women are not labeled for their choices, neither should men be. I believe it would be a far more interesting and nicer world we live in if some of these meaningless barriers were torn down.<br />
Many people have health, vascular, circulation and other issues creating unhealthy swelling and water and blood accumulation in the legs and feet. Many of those individuals have been medically advised that wearing firm support pantyhose is required. These things are miserable and hot enough in shorts, skirts or dresses, but hiding them under long pants can be unbearably unhealthy and dangerous.<br />
Men and women being permitted to wear skirts with medically required support hose would be so much cooler, comfortable and healthy. A side note to men - if you need to wear support hose for health, you already know that support hose slide less with shaved legs. But if you are going to skirt them - shave them. Man or woman, nothing looks worse that a set of hairy legs sticking out of a skirt.

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer

Could I go to my doctors and have him give me a medical note to say I can wear a skirt to reduce skin irritation? My inner thighs are red, itchy which causes darkness on my groin area and looks gross. - he should suggest that more light to shine in will change this?

Go and ask or no?

Best Answer

I like to wear skirts,<br />
it's not possible to it at work. But in my frre time I nearly wear skirts fulltime..

Best Answer

Yes, especially the ugly ones

Best Answer

Noooooo

Best Answer

If they want too, absolutely

Best Answer