Only if they want to. If they can pull their own weight and hold their own then , than why not?

Best Answer

There are times in history where women have and there are women, today that do so by choice. There are plenty of women, right now doing just that and there are enough available women to meet the demand.

Best Answer

Not generally, the average woman doesn't have the same muscle structure or capacity to build muscle as a man. They also tend to have worse circulation than the average man, lower bone density, and just are not as physically fit for physically demanding labor on average as men.

Best Answer

I just don't know how true that is.

Best Answer

On average it tends to be, there are exceptions that could be as physically fit as a man to do physically demanding labor, but they are outliers and not the rule.

Best Answer

I don't think there is a standard "fitness" for men, I notice more and more that modern men are more likely to be less fit than previous generations (same goes for the females) so I really think those assumptions are skewed.. Males may have the capacity to have more strength ideally, but that's only if they're actually using that strength and if they're fit.

Best Answer

But even so women are not starting out at the same level. Talking about pure averages, the male will be more physically capable of sustained physical labor than a female. I'm not saying that women can't join in on physical labor, but the majority of women are not going to be able to preform to the same level as a male in the same amount of fitness. When it comes to physical displays males have a good 100,000 years of natural selection in their favor.

Best Answer

So the difference comes down to endurance, not necessarily strength alone. I believe if a male and female had the same strength, health and fitness level, the male MAY have a bit more endurance doing the same activities, but on that same note, women are noted to have more flexibility. So then it would it come down to what activity was being done, and to what intensity... There's so many variables to compare and set up just right to really get an accurate example of 'natural' strengths and weaknesses due to gender, and what's achieved by pure willpower and determination... I think it's a draw.

Best Answer

According to Obama, Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, mothers should!

Best Answer