Patti59 Patti59 51-55, M 30 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in LGBT

We already live in a society that is raised by women. Single mother house holds are becoming more prevelant all the time, and most school teachers are women. <br />
Men are bombarded with messages everywhere telling them they are useless, stupid, and ultimately irrelevant in the context of a family. A lot of women (not all, because I don't make sweeping generalizations like some in here are doing) expect men to be their servants in a sort of one way relationship sort of thing. And the men who encounter this, who have been receiving messages their entire life from the media and society in general about how selfish and stupid and useless they are compared to women, just give up and say what is the point? They hear they are a burden, that they are not needed, that they make things worse. So babies get made from time to time out of irresponsibility, and women turn to government welfare to fill in the absence of extra income a father would otherwise provide. And this is very common and happening more and more all the time. Men are scared to puruse serious relationships that may lead to marriage, because its so god damned common that women view them as wallets and nothing else. And the judicial system is so obviously biased towards women, men are afraid of being robbed of custody of their children while having to pay for everything for them. Women don't undrestand and accept the critical role a father plays in raising children, men don't understand it either because they are bombarded with propaganda to the contrary. <br />
So you have been getting your wish, more and more boys are being raised only by women. This isn't a new trend, its been going on for some time. World isn't getting any better. And the idea that men are inherently more violent or antisocial or whatever is ignorant and bigoted, if that is what you mean by "oh we need to make men more femine". <br />
Men need to start being educated on the importance of being a father, the importance of a father in raising children. Men can start speaking up against all the more agressive feminist messages in our society, women and the media at large can back off a bit with all the "your just a bunch of Homer Simpsons" type rhetoric that is quite destructive.<br />
If I had to condense what I was saying down in to a couple sentances I'd put it like this: Instead of implying that men are inherently destabilizers, consider the possibility that perhaps complex social forces have corrupted relationships between men and women, that general societal decay is a result in the decay of the family unit, and it might just be a possibility that women are just as culpable for this as men. <br />
Or you can employ a bunch of anti-male rhetoric and eventually marry a man who has been vasectomized by all these "men suck and are useless" messages. See how that works out for you.

Best Answer

With all the men quitting on their wifes, it is very appropriate that these women raise their boys the way the mothers are and feel..., as girls. This will make them much more sensitive to their environment.

Best Answer

When you say feminize, do you mean keeping in touch with your emotions? I believe we should live in a world free of gender prejudice.

Best Answer

With how the world has been going under the current reign of men, YES!

Best Answer

My good friend... the vast majority of nation leaders throughout the world have been men. No not the billionaire elite 1%. Take a moment and think about all the "great leaders" this world has seen. Some look at them as good men and others see them as the devil. Please do not assume that my opinion is some fly by night decision. I am offended that you made an assumption about what I believe because it goes against what you believe and since I am part Native American that makes you a racist. Oh wait, that is an assumption that I made because of by background. Take a moment and reflect on that. Also next time when you post a reply to a post that I had made; take a moment and ASK a question than make yourself look like a jack@$$.

Best Answer

I agree with you prinsisskim

Best Answer

It will be a better society once we learn how to accept our differences <3

Best Answer

Yes, if by "feminize" you mean "make more understanding, sensitive, and kind."

Best Answer

No. That creates a weak, victomized, and unbalanced society.

Best Answer

yes, and I am

Best Answer

I feel that we need to be teaching more nice and kind to one another first. The idea of dressing up boys to teach them about being respectful can work well if done with the boys input. It should be encouraged in males, not forced. Admiration works well too. The more we get males to become more sensitive and caring indivduals is the way out of this cruel world we are living in now. Clothing is just a way of expressing themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best Answer

I think moms should give their sons an opportunity to explore it, but not forced. Let their sons know what they wear isn't as important as to who they become as they grow. That they will be supported in their choices as long as it is legal.

Best Answer

I would like that world

Best Answer

Better society? That which has been created and you use to keep yourself alive and happy is the product of the men and the male personality. Would a feminine world be characterized by staggered levels of rising ungratefulness leading up destruction into oblivion because "life sucks/is not good enough" and grand delusions of reality ba<x>sed on personalized images that reinforce grandiose self images?<br />
As far I can tell women are more petty and sensitive to things that add up to very little. Weak and unmotivated would be another set of essential desc<x>riptors of the common feminine. Having those qualities would accelerate strife and increase the volume of the world's problems.<br />
But, this question assumes that the problems of the world are very linear and simple. And they are not<br />
Anyway, are you mental or are you trying to be polemical?<br />
Edit: I can see my last comment was pointless. I am clearly in the company of sickos and losers who are so distraught from their pains and failures in life that they have rationalize an ideology in which being criminal minded sociopaths is acceptable. I cannot say I am surprised that this sort of extremism is in the LGBT section. In of itself being gay or bisexual has no negative value has and no more or less value than heterosexuality. But, when you pair it with the idea that it is the ultimate alternative way of living (escapism and stasis from progress through the pains of the social maturation processes) while it still retains its status of social unacceptability you end up seeing the greatest misfits and most ****** up people in society joining the culture. Those who have often been chewed up and spit out again and again and have never gained the full capacity to heal from their wounds.<br />
The abused essential becomes the new abusers. All you people need is the opportunity. Which, makes so good and fitting that you are such social pariahs and never will be receiving any full opportunities without bloody war. <br />
I feel so VERY, VERY, VERY sorry that you degenerates tarnish and destroy the image of decent LGBT individuals with your extremism, bigotry, and crackpot insanity and dreams of revenge. It would be so great for those who I know and love whom are gay to be free of the burden of people who loudly proclaim their gayness while existing as grand examples of how screwed up humans being can be.

Best Answer

When I was living with my grandparents and aunt in the 50's, my aunt tried to dress me in girls clothes, but I was never that interested, I think she thought that all boys and men have this female side to them, she got her way when it come to rain wear she always bought me a blue full length plastic mac with hood on it, also I suffered from night time bed wetting and still do, so had to wear plastic pants and pads, so she bought me pink pants on occassions, but she gave up on me when she found out that, I was very keen on a boy the same age myself, we did end up having a very floppy affair over a few years, and I always ended up underneath him, which I didnt mind, so in my late teens in the 60's I had several gay love affairs, with only one of them wanted me to wear womans things, which I did around the flat, but I thought I looked stupid, so stopped doing it.

Best Answer

Yes all men should be made to experience their feminine side.

Best Answer

Well duuuh!<br />
Lol!

Best Answer

Absolutely. This would make men much more sensitive and the two would become much more one..

Best Answer

Haven't you been properly oppressed enough? We can do more.

Best Answer

Boys will be boys. When I was little, I loved princesses, pink, and pretty dresses. If someone had made me act like a boy to have more of a level society, my five-seven year old self would be very unhappy.

Best Answer

I don't think that men should be feminized. In my "community" the boys are taught to never grow up and not take responsibility for anything in life and blame everything on history and the government, and in turn treat women and their children like complete s**t because they think that they don't have to be men. The saddest part about it, is that culturally, the majority of the women in this "community" accept this type of behavior and allow this vicious cycle to continue.

Best Answer

I don't understand the rationale behind this?

Best Answer

We have way too many mean and cruel people in this world. We need to do everything we can to promote more nice and kind to one another. It would be a far better world for all of us to enjoy.

Best Answer

Wow, I think there is a false preconceived notion that women would be far kinder than men as rulers. History says otherwise.

Best Answer

Should degenerate perverts like you be locked away in prisons & mental institutions for the good of men, boys & society in general? I think you all should be.

Best Answer