Foreverdawn Foreverdawn 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

When A Man Loves A woman

(lyrics)

When a man loves a woman

Can't keep his mind on nothing else

He'll trade the world

For the good thing he's found

If she's bad he can't see it

She can do no wrong

Turn his back on his best friend

If he put her down

Best Answer

Sorry but I have seen love like that !! Not experienced myself but yeah husband and wife like glue, no one gets between them.

Best Answer

Yeah, Sad huh? There are actually two sides to this story. I have people in my life who have cell phones and they leave them lying around, and I have never seen any of their text messages, because I respect them enough to not be looking at them. People who read other people's text messages, are like eaves droppers; they are likely to be unhappy with what they learn.

Best Answer

@pixelbest....I know a few marriages like that too. Enviable.

Best Answer

We have the same account on the iPhones so our I mess are linked he can see mine and I can see his that's why his bf is dkests texting him things do I would see it

Best Answer

Time to get separate accounts. Maybe a different boyfriend, if he won't even tell his friend to respect you.

Best Answer

@ grantmepeaceplease, agree, she should cut her losses now if he won't stand up for her.

Best Answer

Was the text to your boyfriend? If so, I would be mad at him for listening to it without sticking up for you.

You can't make him drop his friends .. he'll just resent you.

I would talk to him about how this makes you feel. If he doesn't care .. he's not much of a boyfriend .. maybe better to cut him off.

Best Answer

What does your boyfriend think? Up to him really, his friend is probably jealous and misery likes company. Does he want to keep him in his life?

Best Answer

no...deal with it...it's called living in the real world...not everyone likes everyone else, however your boyfriend should make some boundaries...tell his friend he doesn't need to hear it and to keep his opinions to himself from now on.

Best Answer

He should have done that on his own

Best Answer

more likely there is truth (at least bf thinks so) to what the friend is saying.. that is why the friend said it and the boyfriend isn't kicking his a**. My point in the snark was that my money would be on the friend if push comes to shove.

Best Answer

Well if his best friend ain't getting any and he is too dumb to see that is why he is putting the girl down? No he won't lol.

Best Answer

No. Not if his best friend was there first! You should never get in the way of friendship! But if he does give his friend up then imagine how he could treat you.

Best Answer

Sadly not everyone is a true friend in life. I've had two close female friends who have stabbed me in the back. One slept with my husband, my issue with her, she did not keep him lol.The other acted out in my life so much, still recovering from what she did !!

Best Answer

That'd be nice. What really nasty things did he say about you?

Best Answer

He says he needs to find a real women he sends him text of naked girls when he knows I am with so I could see them and says these girls wants to me you, he says I'm rude when I never did anything wrong to his friend,

Best Answer

Give him an ultimatum. Either his friend goes or you go.

Best Answer