nerds who arent even bullied just kill because they like it and its the medias fault for portraying nerds as good and kind when really they just use that as a mask to lure their poor victims in. what message is this giving to kids? a bad one. i used to think nerds were good people too, until i found that out the hard way. ''the wonderful life of jeffery dahmher and friends'' is it? people need to be wary of these people. nerds are not the people cartoons portray them to be at all, aside from smartness. that's it. they take out the insanity, cannibalism, blood lust and torture and weird diaries about hit-lists and killing your family and best friend, and school for fun,.
ceIiestialwolf ceIiestialwolf 16-17, M 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I lived for a while as a stoic and a social outcast. I haven't killed anyone.

Best Answer

then youre not a nerd.
something in a nerds brain hardwires him to kill and lack emotions.

Best Answer

maybe the one you're talking about is a psycho, not all of nerds are psycho

Best Answer

99.9999% are

Best Answer

Okay you're definitely trolling.

Best Answer

You need some mental help, see a professional.

Best Answer

It sounds like U went from having a legit. point, then lost it to "nerd phobia"....Those that think it's hilarious to injure and potentially even "kill" unsuspecting victims for intellectual-ba<x>sed-entertainment...[ala...tee-hee-tee-hee!] ...these folks need their spoiled a$$es smacked w/wet rags!...These "nerd-turds" have no place at all in child development...unfortunately, we cannot package these sick-puppies as strictly "nerds!"...I mostly agree, though...[point taken]....

Best Answer

You are through-the-looking-glass-crazy my friend. Please do not reproduce.

Best Answer