ProvidentialParlance ProvidentialParlance 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 5 in Community

My mom says "OCDC" instead of "OCD". Drives me crazy. But if I said something to her it would start the longest, dumbest conversation and in the end she wouldn't believe me and she would just keep saying "OCDC".

Best Answer

LOL , Dude i have some baaad news for ya XD

Best Answer

Yes. STU and PID make a good word for them.

Best Answer

Only if you speak a different language. Because then it would be a 'Compulsive Disorder of Obsession.

Best Answer

No, that would be CDoO.

Best Answer

acronyms don't work that way.

Best Answer

In IT they do. In IT you even have recursive acronyms like, "GNU" which means, "GNU's not Unix," and, "PHP," which stands for, "PHP Hypertext Preprocessor."

Best Answer

Yes, but we're not talking about IT are we? FBI CIA all have 'of' in there. quit bending the rules to make you answer fit *stomps foot in mock outrage*

Best Answer

Are we married?

Best Answer

No, because it stands for 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder'. Unless you have OCD of course.

Best Answer

I think you should also have to write the letters CDO 3 or 4 times in a row, in addition to writing the whole word out 3 or 4 times to make it truly CDO CDO CDO.

Best Answer

You my friend need therapy.

Best Answer

YES!!!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer