I would rather have the career which I derived the most enjoyment from.
theTheodore theTheodore 18-21, M 14 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Depends which you value most. Money or happiness.

Best Answer

Depends on what is more important to you. If money and security are big on your list, you may have to go with the first one. The ideal situation is to find what you love doing, and then find a way to make a reasonable living doing it. Easier said than done (but not impossible.)

Best Answer

Something you enjoy! Keeps it from feeling like actual work, makes you want to go in everyday and will stimulate better performance.

Best Answer

I've got to say that while an enjoyable job chosen over one that pays better sounds nice, in reality if you don't make enough money to make you happy, you're not gonna like that enjoyable job for long. The trick it to find one that is a combination of both.

Best Answer

I say find a good even match. Use what you enjoy and find a specific job in that field that pays the best.<br />
It worked out for me, out of enjoyment AND good money. Maybe thats just luck.

Best Answer

you need to find a career that you enjoy, and hopefully pays a decent wage.<br />
nothing worse than having to get up and go to a job that you do not like, as you will only wind up hating it more and more each day.

Best Answer

I'd rather make a little less than have to fight myself to get out of bed 5 days a week and go to a job I couldn't stand. Money can't buy happiness.

Best Answer