starship33 starship33 36-40, F 18 Answers Jul 17, 2012

No...what about someone who is in a wheelchair...they take up extra space but I bet no one would have the balls to charge them for an extra seat.

Best Answer

that's right

Best Answer

I don't understand. Why do people in wheels chairs take up extra space? They don't sit with their wheel chairs on the plane seat, the wheels chairs get put into luggage.

Best Answer

the seat they putt away could sit two...what is it you don't understand?

Best Answer

if they take up more than 1 seat? yes. otherwise no.

Best Answer

Only if politicians can be taxed for being stupid.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I heard on the news that some airlines were contemplating doing that, but I don't if any of them have implemented that policy yet.

Best Answer

Ummmmmmmm I dunno ,no I dont think so if that was the case ppl with anorexia should pay less

Best Answer

Only if they take up more than one seat.

Best Answer

Yes. And skinny people should get charged less. If two skinny people can fit in one seat, they should be able to buy one ticket.

Best Answer

Wouldn't that be discrimination?

Best Answer

No, they are people too. If more than one seat taken up, yes, otherwise, no

Best Answer

Their weight itself is a tax for them...if they are extra-charged it will be an extra tax for them..

Best Answer

Well, if someone has to have two seats on an airplane then they should pay extra, because it would be like the plane giving a free seat to someone. They rarely do that because they lose a lot of money. I mean, I know this sounds bad, but if you can't eat healthy and work out, then you should pay for an extra ticket.

Best Answer

No unless you have money and i mean **** ton of money to protect yourself from a major lawsuit. Your discriminating against someone which if you were a major airline or public transportation Your in for a hefty lawsuit that you WILL lose.

Best Answer

Actually, people have tried to sue for that reason and they always lose because the business has the right to make you pay if you need two seats.

Best Answer

But you have to realize how do you catagorize overweight.

Best Answer