No way, we must maintain morality and decency and also remember that many many people get falsely or exaggeratedly convicted.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

This would be a blatant violation of the Constitution's ban on cruel and unusual punishments, not to mention the fact that far too many people in prison and on death row (including some already executed), have been later exonerated by DNA and other evidence. It's one thing to argue that the state has the right to protect public safety by killing murderers - - and I do accept that premise. However, the other half of that question is whether the state can be relied upon to get it right - - and I think that it's been demonstrated far too many times that it cannot.

Best Answer

assume they got it right with DNA evidence - what then?

Best Answer

Viscerally satisfying as that might be, as long as we claim to be a nation who doesn't torture human beings, no, we couldn't justify it.

Best Answer

I like the idea but It's not very human of us, is it?

Best Answer

Hell yeah, I would change it so that as a death row or life imprisoned inmate you only live as long as it takes to find recipients for all your organs and then boom, dead, and non death row or life imprisoned inmates have to volunteer for clinical trials no matter how greusome and disfiguring

Best Answer

eww no!! just because u did that doesnt mean u can do something bad as they did to them! thats making us the same as them! and anyway paedophiles ye are quite bad... but they havent harmed no one they've taken pictures for them selfs. id hate that but theres loads of em out and about now! we'd be killing the whole human race.. and the ones that have killed it migt make us as bad as them. -death! so absolutly now.

Best Answer

No peadophiles rape children

Best Answer

LET THE ANIMALS EXPERIMENT ON THEM......

Best Answer

your not right nice r u?

Best Answer

No .....but if they need exercise give them a maze to run through instead of the usual gym/ yard.

Best Answer

I've got no problem with that.

Best Answer

who does the experiments then?

Best Answer

Im sure there will not be any shortage of volunteers

Best Answer

don't the volunteers BECOME those people though.. by doing the experiments?

Best Answer

I suppose you could just think of them a soldiers fighting a different kinda war

Best Answer