boatrace boatrace 66-70, M 23 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Hobbies

In the US and most of Europe the population is growing only because of immigrants.

Best Answer

Especially in India and that part of the world where the population is growing at maddening pace.

Best Answer

The world isn't so crowded, we tend to all flock together and live in high density areas, and waste our resources in very uneven distribution. But fixing that would be a bit more difficult then restricting childbirth, so go figure.

Best Answer

Ideally---but an average of one child per couple would be even better for a while, particularly in places where they routinely have half a dozen or more.

Best Answer

NO ONLY ONE!!!

Best Answer

I believe so, yes. But it can't be enforced by anything as simple or harsh as compulsory sterilization. It needs to be a fiundamantal re-education on a moral level. A moral imperative, rather than a legal one,

Best Answer

They also should be required to have a license for conceiving and educating a child.

Best Answer

Yes, there are way to many of us.

Best Answer

Through childbirth, yes. There are soooo many kids that need good homes waiting to be adopted.

Best Answer

no they should be given a test to prove they can care for them

Best Answer

And if they fail they are forced to abort?

Best Answer

BTW yes your smile made me smile again! ;)

Best Answer

No, why does anyone have the right to tell anyone else how to run there own lives? If there is a family out there that is happy with 12 children so be it, and if you want to have no children you have that right too. Honestly, I am sick of people trying to push their values and morals onto others in some sort of sick power play.

Best Answer

the political system was restricted to no more than two parties, and look where that got us

Best Answer

What is it with people wanting to mess with my reproductive system?

Best Answer

This isnt China..

Best Answer