agguy56 agguy56 56-60 17 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Should politicians, who have much more responsibility, be drug tested?

Best Answer

No. What if they come up dirty? Take away their money and starve their kids?

Best Answer

most of the money is probably going for drugs , so the kids are already hungry.

Best Answer

Are you stupid? My mother has had problems with prescription pills and we were on welfare. I was never abused by her and never went hungry. I had experienced fostercare and group homes because of my abusive father, so I know first hand I was better off with her despite her problem.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Absolutely! If people have to be drug tested to earn an honest living then those living off of the people who are working should be tested too.

Best Answer

YES! The people who work the jobs that pay the taxes for that welfare have to be tested. Nothing should be free.

Best Answer

Why just people on welfare? Why not all people who work with children, all people who work with heavy machinery, all people who drive a car, bicycle, motorcycle or any other vehicle that moves faster than an average walking speed, including golf carts and ride on mowers? And, NOT just certain drugs, let's not forget alcohol.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I have to be drug tested for my job. <br />
I know way, way too many bums living off the public dime. I don't mind the elderly, women and children. But all these young men. So called "gangstas" making a living off of my hard work as a tax payer. Not just no, but hell no. Drug test and take away all of those EBT cards when they fail.

Best Answer

Arn`t the Welfare people on drugs, you know, those who means test etc.You can`t be interviewed unless it states clearly on you CV that you have or have taken drugs in the past. The rationale being that it takes one to recognise one.

Best Answer

It's just another scam that costs more than its worth and in the case of Florida it makes money for the same company the governor's wife worked for. If the public really want to deal with welfare fraud the politicians would be going after people working under the table, but businesses provide kickbacks to local politicians to ignore such practices including hiring the ten million illegal aliens in the country. Americans are simply bankrupt politically, socially, and now economically making any such discussion pointless. You'd have a better chance of talking reason with a rabid squirrel.

Best Answer

Why on earth should we be???

Best Answer

I do. And I think people on welfare should be checked up on, to see if they're working or able to work. Too many are on it just to be lazy or druggies.

Best Answer

I think those who give some that don't need it should be tested

Best Answer

Am I still asleep? I'm sorry, no disrespect meant, but I just have no idea what this means. Did you leave out a couple of words?

Best Answer

There are people on welfare able to work but the system gives them welfare anyway and there are others who really need it that are turned away..I believe the people who allow this to happen should be tested for drugs and stupidly..If a person is able to work they if at all possible get a job...

Best Answer